No M/S

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by ami1985, Nov 20, 2011.

1. ami1985

ami1985 Guest

Is this normal? x

2. helen_beee

helen_beee Mammy and Oliver

I'm 7 weeks and I've had no m/s. Lots of nausea but no actual sickness.
    Every pregnancy is different so I'm not worried about it and I don't think you should be either :hugs:

3. molly1207

molly1207 Cautiously pregnant

I'm due on the same day as you(!) and I have no morning sickness so far either. Just killer backache! Can't wait until m/s! I'll probably not be saying the same thing in a couple of weeks though.

I think it's meant to start on average between 6-8weeks. So I suppose we should enjoy the next couple of weeks while we can :haha:

4. daopdesign

daopdesign Mummy to 3 wonderful boys

seems to be normal! My first 2 pregnancies I was sick as a dog EVERY single day morning and evening. This pregnancy I've had none but all is OK, don't worry x

5. star1

star1 Well-Known Member

I'm now 8w2d and I've not had any MS or queasiness at all yet. However, my scan on Friday showed a beautiful little bean looking exactly as it should x

6. kittylady

kittylady Mother of 3, due #4

I feel slightly sicker every day so I know I'm going to have ms in the next few weeks eeek :wacko:

7. ami1985

ami1985 Guest

glad am not the only one :)

8. MagicalLeigh

MagicalLeigh Shanda - ttc #4

You may be one of the lucky ones who doesnt get it...or it might kick in in a couple weeks. I thought I was safe but around week 6 I started getting it really bad!

9. stephanie1990

stephanie1990 Well-Known Member

At first i was worrying because i had no ms then all of a sudden it hit me,

i didnt have ms until 7 weeks and it was awful until 8 weeks now i get it on and off

count yourself lucky at the mo, you might be a lucky and not get it at all or you might be in for a shock and have it hit you when you least expect it

10. Mrsctobe

Mrsctobe Guest

Not everyone gets morning sickness and the ones that do don't always get it straight away.

I had it at 4weeks with both my daughters, in this pregnancy i didn't get it till 7weeks. i notice your only 4weeks so still plenty of time to get it just enjoy not having it lol

and congrats

11. Bunnylicious

Bunnylicious Well-Known Member

I'm 10w, I haven't had any MS at all.

12. Sunshine12

Sunshine12 New Mummy

I never got it until 7 weeks (to the day). I still have it and all I can say is I hope you dont get it. Its the most horrendous thing Ive ever had the misfortune to experience. Fingers crossed you are one of the lucky ones. x

13. Erised

Erised Mummy to amazing girls

I never had morning sickness with my first pregnancy, and now have a healthy happy toddler running around. You definitely do not need to get morning sickness to have a healthy pregnancy.

I'm really hoping I'll get lucky again this time around, but only time will tell

14. jojo23

jojo23 mum to 1 angel baby

i didnt get ms until week 6 and now its only nausea every now and then:) dont worry hun xxx

15. sweetpeaxo

sweetpeaxo Well-Known Member

It's normal to not have it, I didn't have a problem with m/s at all. But you're still real early, it usually kicks in around 6-8 weeks.

16. greenpear

greenpear Mama to my girl + boy <3

Looking at your ticker you are quite newly preggo Congrats! :happydance: which means that if you are destined to get MS it might creep up on you next week, or most likely by 6-7 weeks. I didn't have anything at 4 weeks. At 5.5 I started to feel queasy, and now at 6 it's much stronger. No throwing up yet but everything makes me feel sick, smells, motion, food :sick:

17. KarFar

KarFar Well-Known Member

I'm 11w and had no m/s, a bit of nausea everything now and then and all is ok, sit back, relax and enjoy x

18. ami1985

ami1985 Guest

thank god lol, ive had the odd bout of nausea but nothing too bad luckily, no doubt itll kick in soon lol xx

19. clairex86x

clairex86x New Member

I had no morning sickness what so ever with my daughter, But this pregnancy it kicked in around 6 weeks till 9 weeks. Im 12 weeks now and feel great morning sickness gone but very very sore boobs :( & Heart burn started late last night xxx