No M/S

I'm 7 weeks and I've had no m/s. Lots of nausea but no actual sickness.
Every pregnancy is different so I'm not worried about it and I don't think you should be either :hugs:

I'm due on the same day as you(!) and I have no morning sickness so far either. Just killer backache! Can't wait until m/s! I'll probably not be saying the same thing in a couple of weeks though.

I think it's meant to start on average between 6-8weeks. So I suppose we should enjoy the next couple of weeks while we can :haha:

seems to be normal! My first 2 pregnancies I was sick as a dog EVERY single day morning and evening. This pregnancy I've had none but all is OK, don't worry x

I'm now 8w2d and I've not had any MS or queasiness at all yet. However, my scan on Friday showed a beautiful little bean looking exactly as it should x

I feel slightly sicker every day so I know I'm going to have ms in the next few weeks eeek :wacko:

You may be one of the lucky ones who doesnt get it...or it might kick in in a couple weeks. I thought I was safe but around week 6 I started getting it really bad!

At first i was worrying because i had no ms then all of a sudden it hit me,

i didnt have ms until 7 weeks and it was awful until 8 weeks now i get it on and off

count yourself lucky at the mo, you might be a lucky and not get it at all or you might be in for a shock and have it hit you when you least expect it

Not everyone gets morning sickness and the ones that do don't always get it straight away.

I had it at 4weeks with both my daughters, in this pregnancy i didn't get it till 7weeks. i notice your only 4weeks so still plenty of time to get it just enjoy not having it lol

and congrats

I never got it until 7 weeks (to the day). I still have it and all I can say is I hope you dont get it. Its the most horrendous thing Ive ever had the misfortune to experience. Fingers crossed you are one of the lucky ones. x

I never had morning sickness with my first pregnancy, and now have a healthy happy toddler running around. You definitely do not need to get morning sickness to have a healthy pregnancy.

I'm really hoping I'll get lucky again this time around, but only time will tell

i didnt get ms until week 6 and now its only nausea every now and then:) dont worry hun xxx

It's normal to not have it, I didn't have a problem with m/s at all. But you're still real early, it usually kicks in around 6-8 weeks.

Looking at your ticker you are quite newly preggo Congrats! :happydance: which means that if you are destined to get MS it might creep up on you next week, or most likely by 6-7 weeks. I didn't have anything at 4 weeks. At 5.5 I started to feel queasy, and now at 6 it's much stronger. No throwing up yet but everything makes me feel sick, smells, motion, food :sick:

I'm 11w and had no m/s, a bit of nausea everything now and then and all is ok, sit back, relax and enjoy x

thank god lol, ive had the odd bout of nausea but nothing too bad luckily, no doubt itll kick in soon lol xx

I had no morning sickness what so ever with my daughter, But this pregnancy it kicked in around 6 weeks till 9 weeks. Im 12 weeks now and feel great morning sickness gone but very very sore boobs :( & Heart burn started late last night xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->