No method?

cami1986

Reaction score
Well this month I've tried to be relaxed about ttc. No temping no opks nothing. I basically went into it blind. I haven't visited bnb in a while also(trying not to obsess.). I didn't even realize what dpo I was till I saw my ticker LOL. I was just wondering how many of u have had any luck this way.

i have never charted or nothing didnt even know much about ovolating untill i started coming here.

all my 3 kids i have fell with out trying it just happened. the baby i lost in feb was planed only bdd 6 times and i was pregnant.

now im ttc again and im still not charting or checking for anything i have just decided to bdd every couple off days and see what happens.

goodluck hope u get ur bfp soon

Sorry to hear about ur loss. Hope u get ur bfp soon to.

i had a missed miscarriage a few weeks ago but when i did find out i was pregnant although we planned it it kind of happened without me thinking too much about it. we decided to try and then the same month i fell pregnant and was very shocked. so i didnt think too much about it and it kind of just happened. hope you get some luck if you do try it this way xxx

I wouldn't recommened ebay cheapie opks, I never got a positive yet im pregnant :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->