No method?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by cami1986, Apr 27, 2009.

1. cami1986

cami1986 Well-Known Member

Well this month I've tried to be relaxed about ttc. No temping no opks nothing. I basically went into it blind. I haven't visited bnb in a while also(trying not to obsess.). I didn't even realize what dpo I was till I saw my ticker LOL. I was just wondering how many of u have had any luck this way.

2. taylor197878

taylor197878 single mum to 4 kids

i have never charted or nothing didnt even know much about ovolating untill i started coming here.

all my 3 kids i have fell with out trying it just happened. the baby i lost in feb was planed only bdd 6 times and i was pregnant.

now im ttc again and im still not charting or checking for anything i have just decided to bdd every couple off days and see what happens.

goodluck hope u get ur bfp soon

3. cami1986

cami1986 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about ur loss. Hope u get ur bfp soon to.

4. tinadecember

tinadecember Mummy to Evie and TTC

i had a missed miscarriage a few weeks ago but when i did find out i was pregnant although we planned it it kind of happened without me thinking too much about it. we decided to try and then the same month i fell pregnant and was very shocked. so i didnt think too much about it and it kind of just happened. hope you get some luck if you do try it this way xxx

5. Kirstin

Kirstin Well-Known Member

I wouldn't recommened ebay cheapie opks, I never got a positive yet im pregnant :D