No more babies and no more chances

I'm due #4 and have 3 girls. I thought I was done and then I got past my dd3 1st birthday and decided I wasn't. My husband doesn't really want anymore but I know he will love me anyway. I haven't told anyone in RL though. I'm enjoying the no drama approach. 😂

So today I spent the day with my sister constantly talking about her unborn baby girl and then come home to see a Facebook friend is having a girl after 3 boys. I’m so happy for both of them but it’s just made me so sad, I don’t even have the energy to pretend today. What is wrong with me, I’m such a bitch

You're not a bitch for feeling sadness at something you feel you will never get to experience.

I do not know your feeling because I have a mix, but I do know I'd feel the same as you do. That's a given. I do not know a single woman with same gendered children who does not ever feel that way. I do believe that there comes a time of acceptance, though.

Is your husband done having kids? If he's receptive to more, I'd give it a go. I can think of three of my IRL girlfriends who personally finally had the opposite gender on their 4th go. One had all girls and finally a boy and two were vice versa.

You're not a bitch for feeling sadness at something you feel you will never get to experience.

I do not know your feeling because I have a mix, but I do know I'd feel the same as you do. That's a given. I do not know a single woman with same gendered children who does not ever feel that way. I do believe that there comes a time of acceptance, though.

Is your husband done having kids? If he's receptive to more, I'd give it a go. I can think of three of my IRL girlfriends who personally finally had the opposite gender on their 4th go. One had all girls and finally a boy and two were vice versa.

Thanks, we are totally done having kids. Our marriage is rocky and our children would have to make sacrifices even if we were in a place to have another which isn’t fair on them. Thanks for replying though x x

So today I spent the day with my sister constantly talking about her unborn baby girl and then come home to see a Facebook friend is having a girl after 3 boys. I’m so happy for both of them but it’s just made me so sad, I don’t even have the energy to pretend today. What is wrong with me, I’m such a bitch

This is me I feel happiness for people who finally get the gender they want but I also Seeth with jealous ..
I just want it to be me that finally gets to say I’m having a girl Ino I’d have another boy and I would get more unwanted comments ..
I sat sobbing today reading things on google about moms only having boys . My aunt has 5 boys

I've now told my husband and mum but I don't want anyone else to know right now. All I will get is 'are you trying for a bit and then if we get another girl it will be 'are you disappointed' 😥 I will probably stay team green/yellow this time.

So my sister sent out her girly baby shower invites and I can’t even bare the thought of going - I will of course. I have already prepared my ‘shut down response’ to anybody who suggests to me that she’s luckier than me as she has a girl but actually on the day I think I won’t be able to hide how upset I am.

Oh hun it’s so hard. My cousin is having another she has 2 boys and she would love a girl and how cruel is it that I’m hoping she has a boy! That sounds horrendous but I will cry if she gets a girl . I do want her to get a girl and be happy but I will be so jealous 😩
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"