No more eating out!

Hotbump

SAHM, student, & wife :)
Reaction score
This is the last time I'm buying the boys fast food, we have been eating it too much. I just feel so tired and the nausea has been horrible :'( time to suck it up and try not to buy fast food for at least two weeks. Today is the exemption because baby decided it didn't like the breakfast I had this morning and I took my iron pill on empty stomach (note to self never do that again!) Sorry for the mini rant, I just never felt this horrible during a pregnancy.

Hi hotbump:) think I seen ur name on another thread ..sorry ur feeling rough.. I can totally sympathise tho.. I'm -11 weeks on baby number 4 and this time nausea has totally wacked me.. Hopefully will pass soon for us all.... Ive just found this time little and often mini meals seems to be helping and I take a little grazing bag to work..my poor oh has been living off basic meals and pizza ha as when it comes to cooking I feel awful lol.. I'm gonna try and stay away from sake ways also !!!

Takes care
Apple x

So far so good but it's just been what two days :haha:

Hotbump you're meant to take your pill on an empty stomach :thumbup: but I bet you your iron pill is the culpret. Not all iron is created equal. There's easy to absorb & digest iron and there's iron that constipates & makes for indigestion & sick (non-haem). Haem iron that's easy to digest is Spatone, Floradix, Proferrin, and if you ask your pharmacist they'll likely have a really good similar brand behind the counter. Take with oj to avoid upset tummy and easily break it down. I take mine when I wake at 4am as you're meant to have it 1-2 hours before/after any food. I have to get up to feed the baby, so I take it with a vit pack called EmergenC (it's a yummy vit C drink that comes in different flavours - I'm loving the lemonaid flavour right now).

I hope this helps, 90% of constipation & tummy problems is the cheap iron manufactureres put in prenatals. Totally ridiculous. Spatone + floradix are by far awesome. And they are liquid form...so much better than a horse pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"