No more EWCM :(

starryjune

Two cat "babies"
Reaction score
I hope you can help ease my worries, even if it's not positive news. I used to be very "productive" down there - lots of CM almost all month, and I definitely remember globs of EWCM for a day or two or five each month. Well, now that my husband and I are trying to conceive, it's like I've dried up. I am pretty heartbroken, thinking I must have fertility issues and I waited too long. I am 33, never had any issues "down there" before. I am doing all the healthy things I am supposed to, and this month does seem a bit more moist, I had the creamy after my period, then it just turned to thin/watery/slippery but definitely not much and not globs or stretchy EW consistency. My ovulation is supposedly today, and we have had sex the past 3 days, and will tonight. I am trying to just relax and stay positive, but would love to hear your feedback if you know anything about what might be going on and what I can do to increase the chance of ever getting a BFP! My periods have been like clockwork, so at least I haven't been late and wondering...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->