• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

no more hospital visits now till im in labour :D

rwllgoodchild

I love my son
Reaction score
Had my last growth scan yesterday and was told that the next time im there i should be in labour :happydance:

Thought i was gonna have to have appointments with an anaesthatist due to my BMI but theyve changed the rules and they only see people with BMI of 50 and more.

Luke is estimated at 6lb 1oz - which i thought was a bit high, but the doctor said everything was in the normal range - what do you think?

The doctor told me that my MW will do a sweep at 40 weeks (if you go that far!?)

Im soooo excited to meet my beautiful son xx

6lb1 is a great weight, my first was 6lb14 and he was born at 38wks, how exciting your so close now, glad you dont have to keep running back and forth to the hosp anymore, you might be able to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy now.xx

:happydance:

Nearly there, I'm so excited for you x

Thanks everyone

I just hope these last few weeks go pretty quickly xx

yey its a lovely feeling isnt it, i was made up when they told me i didnt need to go bk to hosp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"