No more sore boobs??

Holliems

Reaction score
I'm 5 weeks 3 days. Breast have been killing me...until yesterday and today. They're hardly sore at all. Should I be worried? I had no other symptoms to start with other than cramps and being tired. Cramps are minimal at the moment. Do symptoms come and go like this? It's been a while since I've been pregnant so I don't remember.

Yeah, I didn't get growing or painful boobs with my first but this time I feel like Dolly Parton! The tenderness for me comes and goes but they still feel bigger.

Symptoms coming and going is usually normal - those hormones are crazy! Good luck :flower:

Feeling exactly the same hon and I'm 5+1 - mine have been on and off the whole time but the last two days, nada! X

My sore boobs and nausea have been comming and going and going. There are days when I'm fine and then there are days when I have to call in its so bad.

I was soooo worried yesterday because All my symptoms went away....i had NO SYMPTOMS. ..no nausea no sore boobs...i had energy...well symptoms came with a vengeance today....im weak, severely nauseous...constant hunger, dry heaving, boobs hurt sooo much.....id say it may bot be anything and try to enjoy the days when you feel good.

Once I put a bra on they went back to being sore lol.

Lol! Yeah, I went to bed with a sports bra on last night and woke up with them sore, which is pretty much unheard of. Must be a bra thing! X

Lol! After today I don't plan on wearing a bra until I absolutely have to!

Its def the bras, when i get home from work & i hop in shower.. OUCH!!! I can barely touch mine! Just say no to bras hahaa

Mine are fine today so naturally freaking out!! Hopefully they'll be back later :)

Perhaps I should take my bra off... :rofl:

My first pregnancy I couldn't stand my boobs. They hurt so bad all the time. This time they don't. But last time I wasn't sick and all and this time I'm dying. lol Crazy how different pregnancies can be!

I just don't feel pregnant. I'm not sick at all. Boobs are sore but hardly. I'm hardly cramping anymore. It makes me nervous.

Right there with you holliems. We just gotta try and stay positive as much as we can x

I can't wait to go to my first appointment in a week. I really hope they do a scan. If I see a heartbeat I might relax a bit. I dunno. It will atleast feel real.

I'm going to EPU for an early scan between Christmas and new year when I'm 7w. My sore boobs have completely gone so I just don't feel good about this at all x

The soreness in mine are back. It's not much but it's there. My last pregnancies I never worried about anything. With my youngest, I didn't even bother seeing a doctor until I was atleast 4 months along...by choice! Miscarriage was the last thing on my mind. I guess I was in denial about the whole thing. (I wasn't married or even with the father) This time though..I know it's my last and I guess I just want the pregnancy more. I'm also more aware of how common miscarriages are. Ugh it's so nerve wracking. If I do end up miscarrying I've decided I'm not going to try again. ...probably.

Oh that's good! You're two days ahead of me so perhaps mine will come back soon too 🙏

I know what you mean - I'm not sure I can cope with a third mc then go on and do it again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->