• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

no more spotting

aye198

Reaction score
hi everyone, that is actually my first thread a well as pregnancy, I just found out im pregnant last week on Friday after ivf, im trying to take it easy as much as I can, and been spotting and cramping since last tuesday, and been taking the blood test and the nurse saying the level is rising nicely, but today something happened, after I took a shower and had intercourse after that no more spotting neither cramping have it ever happen to any of u ladies or would u have an idea if it is good or bad sign, and thank u very much

Seems normal :) also seems to be a good thing. :) Was your spotting brown?

it was all kind of all colors it was brown, sometimes red, sometimes pink, im too nervous is it how it suppose to be u think?

I too had spotting last week following my ivf treatment. Spotting was mostly brown but I did have a small amount of pink too. I had a scan yesterday morning which puts ne at 6+6 today. We saw a strong heartbeat and everything looked great. The nurse said she thinks the cause of my spotting was probably due to having 2 blasts put back but only the one taking x

well first of all congratulations, but I had one transferred though, and now im having spotting again and I is heavier than before and it is a little darker but no cramps, im going crazy I think,

Did you call your clinic? How far along are you? They can scan from 6 weeks x

I didn't call the clinic, im only 5 weeks, should I call them u think

Is it brown? You can call if you want but there's not much they cab do it this point. They can check your hcg levels though. If they check your hcg twice then they can see if its doubling and that will show if things are going good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"