No more

Layla

Reaction score
HI Guys

We deicded last night that we are not going to have anymore kids.

Coby is a handful and we have big money problems, plus my body is a mess.

We are just going to enjoy Coby and as he grows up get our lifes back on track and have fun again as a family.

I am a bit sad about it but i do think its for the best, we have been through a draining few months.
We want to start having a full nights sleep again (when Coby starts to sleep through) and i want to go out and get a part time job when he is a bit bigger, and just do things that i used to before i had him, If we had another baby i would have to delay it all for another few years.

I wont be around much now, I will pop in from time to time to say hello and update on Coby.

xxx

If thats what you want then thats a very sensible descision.
Coby sounds like a treasure and you should enjoy your time with him. I know every ones says it but its true, they arent young long.
Take care
Laura

Aww Layla I am sorry :hugs: Keep in touch :hugs:
:cry:
You have beautiful children, and Coby is stunning-you know how much I love him and his eyes. They are an asset to you and Jase.

We are all here for you...

:hugs: awwww layla, all the best for the future hun.
We are all here if u need to chat.x

:hugs: :cry: Dont be a stranger. We all love you and wish you the best. :hugs: I wish you and Jase the very best.

Love Suz

:hugs: layla you know we will support you whatever you do.
I wish you all the happiness in the future and all the luck for finding a job when the time comes.

Aww Layla that was quite a decision to make :hugs:

Don't be a stranger though you don't have to be TTC to still love us all do you? :cry:

Many :hugs:

it will be sad to see you go,but it is your decision and i wish you all the best.

will miss you though :cry:

aww layla:hugs: you have both obviously thought long and hard about this!

dont be a stranger to us, you have seen me through some recent rough times and made me realise every cloud truly does have a silver lining!!!

i wish you all the best!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"