no more........

livi

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you guys know, that for now, me and OH are not ttc anymore. We almost split up yesterday. Lots of tears and shouting. Long storyhe is feeling emmense pressure. He has a new business which is taking up 110%of his time. He's become very moody (more than usual!!). We are also buying a house (which is gona be very expensive!) and starting a family!! It's too much for him to cope with at the moment. He doesn't cope with anything very well anyway!!! :evil:
We've only been together for 19 months, so have decided its too much too soon. he pressure was getting to me too really, i.e. peeing on a stick/taking temps,taking the right vitamins/getting upset every month!!!
We are going to move into the new house, do it up with the £9000 we'll have left over from the sale. Then we're going to sell it for a tidy profit (which is easily done in cornwall!!). The profit we make will go towards us going travelling around the world for a year or so. Then settle somewhere and ttc again....
I'll still have my scans etc at the moment, so hopefully they can pinpoint what is wrong with me and clear out my tubes ready for when we are ready.

I'd like to know anyone's thoughts on this...Are we doing the right thing?

I love him so much...I hope it works....

:hug:

Awww Liv, sorry to hear this.

I think if it is too much for your OH right now then a break maybe for the best.
You both need to be fully ready to ttc and if he isnt then things could get worse.

Hoping for the best with your tests :hugs:

Hi Livi,

Guys perspective, I think that although there are a LOT of technicalities with TTC being in the right frame of mind, and at the right time of your life is also very key.

If between you, you have lots of other tihngs going on then maybe it is time to Stop, get yourselves sorted and then TTC again.

Also if you guys want to do the whole travelling thing, then maybe a very little one in tow isn't the best thing anyway.

To close, I send my best wishes for you both and good luck TTC in the future.
:)

Awww i'm glad you sat and talked things through.
G & I did the same the other night, well more i talked and said i needed a break... he kind of looked at me like :nope: when i said i wanted to stop ttc for a bit!

Sounds like you've got alot on your plates, and hopefully stopping for awhile will give your body a bit of a rest and like the girls have said when you start again it'll be exciting again... or maybe it'll just happen! ;)

xox

i am going to applaude you which i dont want you to take the wrong way.
you have sat down and discussed whats going on, what you want to do and that you want to do it all together is the most important thing...have a stable solid base relationship is key when you are thinking about this and you both need to be ready.
i am so pleased for you and hope that have every success in the world when you decide to start trying again.
hope this makes sense, if not sorry if i have offended you...not my intention at all... :oops:

You haven't offended me in the slightest. It's nice to hear people's thoughts on the matter. If things go tits up with him, then it would make more sense not to have a child in tow! It breaks my heart to stop ttc, but deep down I know it's for the best at the mo.

Thanks again for all your support

:thumpup:

Oh Livi, I don't know what to say :hugs:

Its nice that you've had a good old chat and know where you're both coming from.

I hope you have a really great time travelling, its something I would have loved to have done.

And Good luck when you do TTC.

Cx

Livi wishing you bth so much luck in whatever you decide. ONly you know if it's best for you both right now.

Sounds like you both have some exciting plans to look forward to & when your little family comes together you can say you have done it (traveling the world WOW - I want postcards lol) :D

:hugs: x x

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Bestwishes1.gif

For the future hun, enjoy it!! :hugs: xx

im so sorry to hear that hun good luck and hope that baby will show sometime in the future good luck xx

Hi guys!
Thanks again for all your words of encouragement. I'm feeling so much better. Like a weight has been lifted!
I am doing more of my own thing with my mates, and am feeling like I have my life back. I was getting a little obsessed with ttc. I had my internal scan yesterday! Went ok. Possibly have the left ovary smaller than the right! No cysts. More blood tests next week for progesterone levels. Then possible op in 5 months!!
Hope everyone is well!
Livi xx

Awwww Livi, that's not a bad thing then hey?! (the scan results)!

Glad to hear you feel like you are getting your life back hun, it will do you the world of good........

I wish you the best of luck with the next lot of tests hun! :hugs: xx

FAB news :yipee:

Wishing you lots of luck with your future tests Liv xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"