No Morning Sickness but no Appetite?

Skadi

Reaction score
I have no morning sickness.. just feel slight nausea in the late afternoon. HOWEVER! I find it really hard to eat. I'll feel ravenous and have a normal sized meal in front of me but after 5 bites I feel bored and uninterested in the food. If I force myself to eat more I just feel like I'm too full.

Is that normal? Should I switch to just small meals throughout the day?

I was like that for the longest time, although I was also sick.
It may be that you wont get the MS but it iomay be that its still a lil early and MS hasnt kicked in yet! Either way, enjoy not feeling sick!!!!

I had no m/s til exactly 6 weeks and I still have it now, not very nice! Just stick to small easy to eat stuff, as what your descirbing was like the start of my m/s haha :)

Very normal. You'll notice in the next few weeks that your appetite will do CRAZY things. You'll get full fast, then you'll be hungry all the time, then you might get nauseous, etc. You can't predict what's gonna happen. It's frustrating!

No appetite at all but no sickness, just like you. I have moments where I can eat so much, but most of the time I don't want anything. I can never satisfy myself either, like everything I eat is completely tasteless and boring, at least to me

I had no m/s til exactly 6 weeks and I still have it now, not very nice! Just stick to small easy to eat stuff, as what your descirbing was like the start of my m/s haha :)

Oh gosh, it can stay away, I'm actually good with NOT getting m/s!

No appetite at all but no sickness, just like you. I have moments where I can eat so much, but most of the time I don't want anything. I can never satisfy myself either, like everything I eat is completely tasteless and boring, at least to me

I agree! I even had curry chicken for dinner last night and that somehow managed to be boring?!

I am also bored with eating - I am currently starving but have no desire to eat.....I feel a little nauseous but I know as soon as start to eat something I'll struggle to finish it....lose interest is about right.

I had a few swiss cheese crackers (yum!) this morning maybe an hour before lunch and found I was able to actually eat my entire lunch... although it took me awhile to get through it. I think I'm going to try snacking between smaller meals and see how that goes.

This is how I'm feeling. I've got some nausea too so I try and eat so I don't go to bed feeling sick. Never anything I fancy for dinner though, I usually just make danni something with bit extra for me.

I'm the same way, I'm never hungry and can go hours without eating or drinking. I'm 14 weeks and have lost 3 pounds in the last 4 weeks. I've been forcing myself to finish meals in the past few days.

I'm 5 weeks, absolutely no appetite. Absolutely nothing sounds appetizing. Chicken I can force down, but the thought of carbs make me sick. I normally have a huge sweet tooth, but sweets just sound awful. My concern is that I'm not getting enough nutrients for my baby. How many calories do I need to be forcing down at this point?

Every single day I have cheese and crackers and hummus for lunch..which completely fills me up. Some nights I am starving for dinner and will eat a big meal and other nights I have no interest but force myself to eat. Silly hormones.

That's how I started. Then it turned into HG and I'm still dealing with it. I hope it stays away for you.

Yes, I had no interest in food with my first, for my whole pregnancy. I had nausea in the first trimester, but I never puked. Every woman is different.

Yes, I had no interest in food with my first, for my whole pregnancy. I had nausea in the first trimester, but I never puked. Every woman is different.

Katy Bug, was your first a girl or a boy?

I have no interest in food right now, either. I think I had the same thing with my DD, but I mostly remember later on in that pregnancy where I was just always hungry. Right now no food sounds good at all. I can eat it, but it all sounds disgusting and doesn't taste like it usually does. And my sweet tooth is absolutely gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->