No morning sickness - is it normal?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by rice.baby, Apr 16, 2009.

1. rice.baby

rice.baby First Trimester!

Hey, I just found out I'm about six weeks pregnant. I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow. I was just wondering.. I have felt a bit queasy in the tummy but nothing serious and no vomiting, is that okay? I am absoloutely terrified of having a miscarriage because I was told I was infertile after my first pap smear (when I was 14).

I already love this baby, and I don't want to loose my angel. I have mild cramps (occasionally), VERY tired, VERY hungry, I pee a lot and I have more emtions than I ever thought possible. Is it normal not to have morning sickness? :dohh: I'm so worried!

2. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

Please don't worry hun!! You are just very lucky that's all and you are showing a lot of the signs of pregnancy anyway.. It could still kick in, I don't think mine really properly started until I was about 7 weeks gone.

3. britt1986

britt1986 Well-Known Member

What you are experiencing sounds absolutely normal. Don't worry. If you never have morning sickness consider yourself very lucky. There also many women out there that never experience any early symptoms of pregnancy. I had morning sickness, but it started around 7 weeks or so. So, don't get upset, it could still come. The best of luck to you and your pregnancy!

4. rice.baby

Thanks so much ladies! Makes me feel so much better.

5. Zeri

Zeri Well-Known Member

I'm 6 weeks too and haven't really had morning sickness, per se, but I do feel queasy and lightheaded if I go for a while without eating. Morning sickness usually starts around the 6th 0r 7th week, so it might kick in for you soon.

6. rice.baby

Thanks! I am wishing for a dabble of morning sickness - miscarriage is my biggest fear at this point. I love my baby so much already!

7. teen mummy

teen mummy Amelias mummy

i never got morning sickness at all i was really lucky so nothing to be worried about everyone is different.

8. Duffy

Duffy Well-Known Member

Hey hon, mild cramps are normal I had them to and still get it off and on, I'm also not vomiting my guts out but I'm totally glad I'm not LOL. Give it time thought it still may hit both us. Congrats on your pregnancy!

9. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

I didn't get morning sickness at all

10. rice.baby

Cool it'd be nice if I didn't get it, but I never realised how anxious I'd be for week 12!! I just want to get to the safety zone already! :)

11. AnotherMrs

AnotherMrs #1 on the way!

Cramping is a great sign! And each pregnancy and each pregnant woman is different. Some won't get morning sickness. Count yourself blessed! I can't keep any food down!

12. rice.baby

Aw thats no fun but just wait til your beautiful baby is in your arms! :) I am definately feeling blessed.

13. AnotherMrs

AnotherMrs #1 on the way!

Isn't it an amazing feeling? I'm sitting here grinning like an idiot... Keep us up to date sweetie!

14. rice.baby

Yeah it is, I'm so scared though! I can't believe I wake up every morning with a baby in my belly :) it hasn't hit me yet! And I definately will.

15. dreamer56

dreamer56 Active Member

a lot of people say the sickness passes around 13w.. im 16 and still suffering terribly.. i feel sick when i get out the bath, open the fridge, wear tight clothes, get up too quickly.... youre so lucky!!!

16. rice.baby

Aw, well I hope you feel better soon dear!! xo

17. dreamer56

dreamer56 Active Member

thankk you!! and congratulations hope all is plain sailing for you :)

18. rice.baby

Aw thanks so much! :D

19. daniandbaby

daniandbaby Pregnant-expecting

I NEVER had no morning sickness at all, In fact when I went for my early scan I was almost certain they was going to tell me I wasn't pregnant because I had never felt any better the only symptomns I have had through out my entire pregnancy is EXTREME tiredness , indigestion and now recently boobs have started leaking a tad

20. rice.baby

Yeah, thats how I feel, but congrats!! My boobs aren't really sore, they're just tingly. Is that normal?