• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

No morning sickness - is it normal?

My boobs never hurt at all infact when ever I touched them or OH I get super horny (TMI) :rofl:

OOOOOOO How rude off me...Congrats to you too love xxx

i dont get pains in my boobs but i know what you mean by the tingling feeling i have that in my nipples.. and as for tiredness..!! grrr hate feeling so drained of energy!

Yeah I'm pretty tired, but I never sleep haha, except at night.

I am just a few days ahead of you and I really don't have ms yet either. With my son, it was between 7-8 weeks before I started getting sick. Try to relax and not stress. I know this is so much harder said than done though. GL and I am hoping for a sticky bean for you!

dani I am so jealous! My boobs are killing me already! I can't stand for anything at all to touch them! my poor husband about got his hand cut off the other night, haha.

Firstly Congratulations. I found out i was pregnant when I was 7 weeks, I didnt get any morning sickness until week 9, now I cant stop being sick, hopefully you will be one of the luck ones. I'm approaching my 12 week so i'm hoping I will start to feel better.

Good luck
xx

i never had any morning sickness through my whole pregnancy its normal hunni

HI. I am almost 11 weeks and I have only had a handful of nights (not mornings) where I felt sick and that wasnt until the end of the 9th week! You'll be fine. good luck:hug:

Thanks, I felt quite ill this morning when I woke up (it actually woke me up), I ate some food but quickly got hungry again so it seems that I need to eat every two hours or so. :)

Hey, I just found out I'm about six weeks pregnant. I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow. I was just wondering.. I have felt a bit queasy in the tummy but nothing serious and no vomiting, is that okay? I am absoloutely terrified of having a miscarriage because I was told I was infertile after my first pap smear (when I was 14).

I already love this baby, and I don't want to loose my angel. I have mild cramps (occasionally), VERY tired, VERY hungry, I pee a lot and I have more emtions than I ever thought possible. Is it normal not to have morning sickness? :dohh: I'm so worried!

VERY normal. I got morning sickness 1 day... it was beyond violent but that was it, I haven't puked since... besides when I occassionally gag myself during brushing my teeth. Most of my friends haven't had it at all, they are the lucky!!! I've read about some girls who go into their 2nd tri, puking on an hourly basis!! I'm so thankful I'm not in their shoes, that would make me miserable!! You sound like everything's normal... congratulations!!

Im 5 weeks today and ive hardly got any symptoms, I fee a bit queasy and tired but ive never been sick, but i can smell things so clearly ... my boss had salmon and the smell made me feel the sickest ive ever felt!! But my boobs HURT LIKE HELL at nighttime and first thing in the morning, and im crampy most of the day. oh and headaches. ok actually i think i have a few symtpms.. ahaha! x

Hah yeah I can smell everything - when I went into the Doc's office today the room I was in smelt like old men and it was SO NASTY!! Seriously made me gag, rofl.

i havent been sick either tho i feel really sick in the mornings and i have to go to the bathroom and im gaging but nothing comes out. my boobs kill!! im in bed most nights by 9pm and ive just started to get headaches, im 9 weeks this week!!!

no morning sickness for me either but sense of smell is massivley heightened, my nipples are tender to touch and permanatly erect, im shattered from 2pm and ssleep 10 hours at night

take it as a blessing seriously.
morning sickness is bad, real bad :(

I had my first but of morning sickness today and I was so glad. Never thought I'd be hoping to be sick!!! how nuts is that?!
I know what you mean rice.baby - I want as many symptoms as possible - it keeps the word 'misscarriage' at bay (I had one october 08)
I don't know how far gone I am this time as my periods aren't regular. Got to wait until 12th May for scan! I am soooooo hoping they say at that point I'm over the 1st trimester!!!

Good luck with your sicking!!!

Hi! hahaha I also had the same question a few weeks ago, usually morning sickness only come at about 6-7 weeks... But blessed me never had any!! :) im now 12 weeks 4days and baby is strong and healthy

You always hear about morning sickness and think something must be wrong if you don't have it, but not everyone gets it so be happy.... but you might still get it as your still early on..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"