• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

No Morning Sickness

babyseeker

Reaction score
For those ladies suffering through morning sickness I apologize for this small rant but I am 8 weeks pregnant today and I have little to no symptoms, sore boobs and headaches is all I have had so far and I am a little concerned. Most of my friends tell me to count it as a blessing but I can't help but to think something is wrong. Is anyone else experiencing this?

:hi:Me.

This is my 4th pregnancy that's got this far and I have 3 healthy children. I have never has m/s and my only real symptoms is sore bb's at night and occasional headache so try not too worry too much:flower:

Same here, but I know nothing is wrong because it's the same thing as when I was pregnant with DS.

Only thing I really have is huge boobs :holly: extremely tired and a little acid in the tummy.

OH and my hair is growing all over like crazy! YUCK. Same as when I was with DS! haha

thanks for the re-assurance ladies, I guess I should just enjoy this symptom free pregnancy

I haven't had any symptoms Hun I didn't even think I was pregnant only because I was a day late lol I am now 23 weeks x

I didn't have any morning sickness with my 3 healthy pregnancies. So far just bouts of nausea like when I am hungry, cramps and ligament pain, SUPER exhausted, and headaches. I'm sitting in my Ob/gyn office right now to be called back for blood work :)

Pmg I wrote this same exact thread 3 years ago when I was pregnant with my ds..... I was so scared, but I have a healthy and happy 2 1/2 year old now....now with this pregnancy I have horrible ms, and I miss not having any :(

I didn't have morning sickness last time round and have only had a touch of it this time round. Some of us are just relatively lucky :)

I wouldn't worry Hun not everyone experiences dreaded morning sickness. :hugs:

Nausea kicked in today but I can see the lack of symptoms could be worrisome but I'm sure baby is just fine.

i'll be 6 weeks tomorrow and all I've had is some cramping and soft stools. in the group I joined, everyone is going on about their symptoms and I'm like "am I really pregnant? cause I don't have any of that". I was just thinking I shouldn't complain...

Count yourself lucky. I have hyperemesis. I'd give up the tip of my pinky finger for relief.

Lucky you. I am just irritated with this MS...arrgh..

on the other hand, i dont have sore boobs... so, you win some, you lose some :)

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and I've had virtually no MS. I feel a tiny drop nauseous from time to time but it never lasts, I'm convinced it may even be in my head! I had a dating scan at 8 weeks 6 days, and the baby was there with a heartbeat of 171.

I go in next Friday for another scan, and I've been worried since I haven't had any MS. I pray everyday that my little bean is ok! I do have other symptoms - light headaches, not many, tender breasts, exhaustion, and terrible heartburn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"