No morning sickness!

Laura27

Reaction score
Is anyone else around 6w3d and NOT having any sickness? I feel completely fine apart from slightly sore boobs, apart from that I wouldn't know I was pregnant! I did another test to make sure bean is still there lol...it is! Just thought I'd feel more 'pregnant' than this by now! :shrug:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 9
Haha just thank your lucky stars that you are having an easy pregnancy so far :D

I'm only 4+4 and my boobs hurt so much and I am super gassy! Hehe

LittleLala my boobs were so sore at the start, felt like really bad PMS boobs, but they're only bad first thing in the morning!!

I've got morning boobs instead of morning sickness :)

Hahaha!

Well hopefully I can look forward to that! They hurt soooo much in the shower!

I am 5 weeks 4 days and wondering were my MS is :dohh: normally I get it pretty much early on starts out mild but gets worse but feel grand it is freaking me out! wondering if when I get to 6 weeks it will kick in more know it sounds bad but hope it does ! I find it reassuring I guess but I know some do not get MS at all and all is fine with baby my mum did not get any

I started feeling sick around 6/7 weeks. I still feel off if I don't eat quick frequently. I've never been sick though, thank goodness.

I wondered where mine was for about a week and I worried about it! Shouldn't have though cause I'm sat writing this with my head in a bucket lol!!! Not actually been sick at all yet but feel like I'm about to be all the time!

Just be thankful, I know easier said than done. I'm signed off work with morning sickness at the min. So I'm complaining about that although I'm sure I'd be complaining if I felt nothing. If it helps my mum felt no different with me and my sister in fact she didn't get her bfp until ten weeks with me so it doesn't mean anything is wrong at all!

I'm not overly concerned, just curious I guess! I was reading through my posts from before my MC back in 2011 and I was moaning about morning sickness at 5 weeks so just assumed I would be the same this time around!

If I could be MS-free over xmas (i'll be 8.5 weeks so doubt it) then that would be great!

Hi Laura, I've yet to experience true morning sickness... round the end of week 7 I got an ever so slight touch of queasiness but so light it could be mistaken for tiredness and this comes and goes. Usually eating gets rid of it.

I was freaking out until I got my early scan as I truly didn't feel pregnant, my boob pain even faded this week. But the sonographer told me symptoms have no bearings on a healthy pregnancy whatsoever.

I'm only 5 weeks pregnant but I haven't had many symptoms besides sore boobs. Before I found out I was pregnant, I was having nausea on and off but it has gone away. I am experiencing some insomnia and I don't know if it is from my prenatal vitamins or all the hormone changes. It's killing me lol.

I had no sickness at al with my first baby.

Thanks for all the responses ladies! What a nice range of answers :)

I am 6+6 weeks far. I had nausea for 3 days long but that is gone again. I have no any other symptoms neither.

I'm 7+2 and I've had no sickness, aside from the (very occasional) wave of nausea. I'd like to say I'm not freaking out about it but I am. I didn't have any sickness with my last pregnancy either but that ended in a mmc, so I've been praying for it to start this time round.

I have other symptoms and looking at it rationally, I know every pregnancy is different and symptoms come and go, but I don't think I'll feel better until I have my first scan this Friday.

I know it's difficult but try not to over analysis ever symptom. Like I say, I know that's easier said than done x

I've had no sickness. A few mild queasy bouts but nothing much in way of symptoms. :)

I had sore boobs that have faded (10 weeks tomorrow!), a bit of metal taste in my mouth but that's going too. The only thing is that I'm so tired, I sleep about ten hours a day!!!

I too was worried and not feeling pregnant but now I feel sick all day and night and have tablets to ease it , I haven't actually vomited but the nausea is crazy .

I just have a bit of nausea, but no sickness. Actually, I had food poisoning the past two days which was horrendous but totally different to morning sickness so I'm a little worried.

Just lurking and wanted to offer some reassurance :) I never got any nausea with either of my two pregnancies. I barely felt pregnant at all in fact until I started to feel them moving and the bumps arrived. They were both perfectly healthy, so having no symptoms can be totally okay and not an indicator that something is wrong.

Iv been throwing up since day 1 :/ I'm 11 weeks and still throwing up. You can happily have mine lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->