No morning sickness!

First pregnancy besides boobs aching where the only symptom ending in blighted ovum/ missed miscarriage.

Second pregnancy (daughter) I was tired for a bit achy boobs for only a week or two and that was it until way up until about 30 weeks when I developed horrible acid reflux. Otherwise I'd have never known I was pregnant.

Fifth pregnancy (current) tired still am, on and off achy boobs, nausea on and off for a bit and a total of only two throw ups. One at about 10 weeks and one today but that was due to coughing fit of having something caught in my throat.

Don't worry about it. Every pregnancy is different. Some women are lucky that they don't get nausea or morning sickness. I've considered myself fairly lucky.

Hi, I'm the same. i'm 6w6d with my first pregnancy, and I've got hardly any symptoms. The main things are I'm really tired most of the time and my boobs are a bit sore, mostly first thing in the morning for some reason. I've had the occasional brief feeling of nausea but no vomiting, and it's always passed pretty quickly. I'm just waiting for it to really kick in, but hopefully I'll get lucky! Mostly I'm frustrated at not being able to have much caffeine or eat what I want just in case it's not safe.

I'm 5 weeks 3 days and no nausea or symptoms here. No Even sore boobs. With my mc pregnancy I was sick at exactly 6 weeks so there's still hope for me lol.

I'm so glad you posted this! I'm in the same boat. So far, no morning sickness. I'm just a bit tired and my boobs are tender. I have an early scan tomorrow. Praying things are going fine and I'll just be a lucky one who doesn't have to deal with it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->