No Movement ..

Im horrified that your midwife didnt do more, or that you didnt get yourself up to the hospital quick smart??? if you havent had movement for that length of time, I dont want to scare you but you really shouldnt have sat about waiting for the midwife to see you, get to the hospital !
My daughter did this when i was 7 months and after about 6 hours id felt nothing i went straight to the ward, she had turned inwards and was being lazy! lol, but still didnt move much, it was a quiet day for her!

its not that i was waiting about, the maternity ward beside me is packed and i have phoned to try n get up myself but they told me they couldnt see me, its not that i havent tried myself , ive been phoning every night asking for advice and asking if there is any way they can see me but they said no

its not that i was waiting about, the maternity ward beside me is packed and i have phoned to try n get up myself but they told me they couldnt see me, its not that i havent tried myself , ive been phoning every night asking for advice and asking if there is any way they can see me but they said no

It doesn't matter if they say no, if you haven't had movement for a week hun you really should be in there stamping your feet demanding they see you.

I would infact go there now if I was you. Guidelines say at the minute if you get no movement for more than 24 hours to go to hospital for monitoring. GOod luck.

oohh lovey how scary - get up there now sod what time your appointment is - just wait there and demand to be seen. No thinking or messing just coat on an go - thinking of you and we are all sending you 'its only coz bubs has moved' vibes.

Deep breaths try not to worry as it wont help at all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i hope everything is ok for you. I was in tears this morning because i havent felt my LO as much as normal since about wednesday last week but when i stop ad count the movements im still getting my 10 a day. I think ive only had 1 kick since the weekend but am still getting it when i feel pressure on my ribs, have a feel and feel a big lump stiking out!! i miss my big kicks tho that can be seen from the outside!!! its just stopped suddenly...still considering ringing the MW tho.

Ir eally hoe everything is ok for you. Im due 2 days after you so know how your feeling.

please update us asap!!

xxx

Go to A&E, I can't believe the maternity ward would turn you away?

Edit: just seen your post, good luck xx

Hope all is ok.I would go to A and E.You need reassurance ASAP xxxxxx

:shock: a MW left u till today ...wtf is wrong with nhs ...you should be seen if u dont get 10 movements in 12hrs ...hope all is ok x

that is shocking...
i was put on a monitor for fetal movement towards the end of my last pregnancy because i was shit scared everyday that I wasnt feeling enough. I was sent to the assessment ward every 2nd day to be put on the monitor for 20 mins up until i delivered.No movement at all for a whole week and you have not been sent to a hospital?
hope all is ok xxx

GOOD LUCK KIRSTY - sending lots of hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i would put in a formal complaint that they left you this long, all this worry you have had to go through.
it only takes 2 seconds to listen in with a doppler just to reasure you.
it doesnt matter how busy they were.

get your self to that appointment hun and kick some arse cos your care has been inadequate.
i hope all is ok.

thanks thats me leaving to go to MW, going to give her a peace of my mind.. please dont judge me that i havent been up myself already but this is my first baby and the hospital have refused to see me saying they are too busy .. nobody go to Princess Royal in glasgow!! ill keep you updated!! xx

:hugs:
I hope all is fine. Definitely make a complaint about this, you shouldn't be left to stress like this!

hun, you can only go by the medical advise you have been given, dont blame your self and im sure if some of the reply posts sound judgmental they dont mean to be, we are all just concerned that your medical team has let you down.
i have everything crossed for you and your baby.
:hugs:

thanks thats me leaving to go to MW, going to give her a peace of my mind.. please dont judge me that i havent been up myself already but this is my first baby and the hospital have refused to see me saying they are too busy .. nobody go to Princess Royal in glasgow!! ill keep you updated!! xx

no one is judging you my lovely - if your username is your year of birth you are doing bloody fantastic - I would have crumbled with all this pregnancy malarky at your age (sorry if that sounds patronising its not its admiring but hard to get accross)

Good luck xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->