no movements yet!

hopingtobemum

Reaction score
Hi there - I am 19 +3 and still avent fel anything?? Is this ok as I am starting to worry quite a lot about it now!! I am going to have an amnio on Monday morning as we cam back high risk (1 in 20) for Downs so abviously the no movements are not helping my worrying about that. This is my first child but I really though I would be feeling SOMETHING by now.

Thanks guys xxxxx:thumbup:

I first felt proper movement at 20 + 3 so it can be anytime soon hun x

I'm 19+5 and I haven't felt anything definite yet. I think I felt something at 15+4 but I can't be sure, and it didn't happen again. I am tempted to get worried, but my belly is continuing to grow, so I figure the baby's doing well, just being very lazy!

We have our 21 week scan on 21st, so hopefully all will be well if I don't feel anything in the next week.

im on ly started this last couple of weeks feeling kicks, every1 different ... i know it doesnt help ur worrying but just sit tight huni it will happen :)
xx

This is my 3rd baby and i only starting feeling proper movements at 20+ weeks xxxx

I'm 20 weeks today and only today felt what I knew was definitely the baby, and felt the kicks with my hand. They're still not massively strong though, but I've read that first time mums don't usually feel kicks til 18-22 weeks so I don't think you need to worry yet :thumbup:
xx

I felt my first kicks at 20 + 2 I think it was, About 2 hours after I was moaning I wouldn't be able to feel anything for ages because of my anterior placenta she started telling Mummy to stop her moaning :rofl:

I am 18+6 and felt small movements yesterday.. it felt like a pulsing sensation, very small. That's how i would describe it, hope this helps!

I just started feeling what I knew was the baby last week so it was around 20 weeks for me as well. I thought I felt it earlier (around 18 or so) but still not certain so I don't go by that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->