No, my baby does not STTN!**Join our club**

Last night was another good night after a crap start! He wouldn't go to sleep until about quarter to 11, he woke up at about 4.30ish talking away i was about to get up and do his bottle but he went quiet and didnt wake up until 6 this morning woooooo!

I actually have a banging headache whenever i get some sleep though does anyone else and more to the point why?!?!

Our problem seems to be:

If Sophie wakes for a feed, she'll feed and sleep on.
If she wakes for any other reason, she just doesn't go back to sleep.
Even if I just let her suckle for a bit, she'll wake up the second I put her back in her cot!
So I normally just take her in bed with me, but it's getting earlier and earlier that she's in with us! It used to be about 5am, then 4am, then 3am and last night it was 2.30am.

Am I just to lazy to get her back to sleep :D?

My Grandmother always askes me if Liam let us sleep. She doesn't remember she asked it 5 minuts ago so will ask several time in our converation. I always tell her yes, he let us sleep... So she says "oh what a good boy, he loves his perants"... Lol

He needs his feed at night, and he is a baby... He love his pedants with no connection with his sleep patterns...

I actually have a banging headache whenever i get some sleep though does anyone else and more to the point why?!?!

I think it's because u don't complit a sleep cycle... I have days like this too :(

Ugh, 11pm & 1:30pm feeds then up bright & fresh at 5:45am... if he was only 3-6 months I wouldn't complain but c'mon!!!! :rofl:

Oh dear Aliss :haha: I reckon Holly will be the same way. She was up between 4 and 6am, just for the fun of it :wacko:

I had an hr fight to get to sleep , she went down at 7 but didnt go to sleep.. until 8... then after that big battle.. she was up again at 9:30 :dohh:

Then came 2:30- 4:45 (feeds)

up for the day at 6:30!!!!!!

Its friday and I am sooooooo tired... ughhh. Brat child...

I feel bad for the first timers in 3rd tri who can't wait until the baby is born so they can start sleeping again :(

I feel bad for the first timers in 3rd tri who can't wait until the baby is born so they can start sleeping again :(

Hahah oh god, I remember that couldn't wait to have my baby.. and get some sleep finally. HAhaha what a joke!!:dohh: I dont even know what sleep is..

Our problem seems to be:

If Sophie wakes for a feed, she'll feed and sleep on.
If she wakes for any other reason, she just doesn't go back to sleep.
Even if I just let her suckle for a bit, she'll wake up the second I put her back in her cot!
So I normally just take her in bed with me, but it's getting earlier and earlier that she's in with us! It used to be about 5am, then 4am, then 3am and last night it was 2.30am.

Am I just to lazy to get her back to sleep :D?

same here! she wakes for feed at 11, 12 or 1 and stays sleepy then back to sleep but the next time she wakes its game over! last night was awake from 12.30 till 4.30 she finally settled!!

So I'm thinking if you LO sttn, your membership should be put on probation [-X. If it happens two nights in a row, you should be banned from this club forever. I take my membership to this club seriously :sulk:. I hope you all feel the same.

So I'm thinking if you LO sttn, your membership should be put on probation [-X. If it happens two nights in a row, you should be banned from this club forever. I take my membership to this club seriously :sulk:. I hope you all feel the same.

butt... that is just smart babies/kids trying to trick ya.. so the next 2 days they can be up ALL night!!! :rofl:

not too bad last night she went to bed at 7 without a fuss (yay!!) and slept till 4.30 couldnt believe it , but i kept waking up in the night wondering if she is finally going to sleep till about 6 with out waking up so still disturbed sleep but atleast i didnt have to get up any way once she had her bottle she just would not sleep longer than 30 minutes at a time me and my OH took it in turns to go and settle her she was so tired but would not sleep we all finally got fed up about 7 and got up.

A lady at the shop said that she must be sleeping through the night now she is 4 months i just nodded and said yes yes she is really dont want to listen to your opinions on how to get her to sleep we have tried it and no i dosent work and tbh she is still a baby why should she be sleeping through at 4 months ? is there something special that happens and we all missed it?

:rofl: Hey! I made this club! I'm the boss! :smug: :rofl:

>.< so we went to a movie last night, Molly was sleepy in the car and dozy through the previews and I thought "oh good.." but then she only slept for maybe 45 minutes in the movie.
Fell asleep at home at 11:30pm (she's been falling asleep at 8:30pm lately), here's me thinking "ah, good, she'll end up sleeping later."
But no. Up at 4:30 for a feed and then up at 6:30am and wanting UP. >.<

I have no hope!
I asked my mum today if/when me and my 2 siblings STTN and her reply?

"NONE of you STTN till you were at school and you were still creeping into our bed long after!" :blush:

DH and I have a baby each to get up to! DS is over 15 months and we still have to go and plug his dummy back in a few times a night, he still needed a bottle many nights until a few months ago! DD is generally in her cot at 11pm and takes one bottle during the night which is good compared to DS who didn't start sleeping better until about 7 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->