No, my baby does not STTN!**Join our club**

So I'm thinking if you LO sttn, your membership should be put on probation [-X. If it happens two nights in a row, you should be banned from this club forever. I take my membership to this club seriously :sulk:. I hope you all feel the same.

:rofl: Hey! I made this club! I'm the boss! :smug: :rofl:

Hey now.... I'm looking out for your best interest!!! I'd love to be the first person to get evicted, as I'm so %$@&ing TIRED! :xmas13:

Can I join this club? :lol:
Isla has been up 3 times since 8.30 :cry:

dose any1s LO like a lie in? Junior has his 2nd bottle at 9ish theb he ll sleep till 11 so we kinda get a lie in :winkwink: xx

I would've been part of this club, but my LO started STTN at 16 months :thumbup:

Persevere ladies!

Pfft, its hard not to ignore isn't it? Mine does STTN but I get a lot of grief that I am NOT co sleeping and because she is sleeping in her own crib. Nobody told me otherwise, so shes been in her crib since she came home from the hospital! I did not know it reduced SIDS risk to let them in the same room as you.

My Dr and my mom are the only people who don't mind where my baby sleeps. It's annoying and I just stopped talking to people about my baby other than "Look how cute she is!"

Another thing is our choice NOT to use bumpers. My whole family jumped on me about that one... I never knew how annoying advice could be as a parent until I was one.

Had an awfull night up at 8 then up at 2 then up at 5.30 and would not go back to sleep also the neighbours had a party last night which they decided to have in their bedroom for some unknown reason so had to listen to stupidly loud music untill then so I've had about 4 hours sleep :( wish I hadn't stayed up till 10 to see my oh nowhope everyone else had a better night x

Well Ladies i think i may be leaving this club :happydance: WOOOHOOOOOOO!

Went to sleep last night on his own in his cot as he is now too big for rocking apparently and after a few failed attempts where Daddy lay in bed with him for hours we tried him just putting him down awake in his cot and he went to sleep and STTN 8ish til 6am :happydance:

Do you all want to punch me now :haha:

I think this thread has done something to him, ever since i joined he has got better and better!

I so hope this continues the sleep was fab and no headache either! :cloud9:

Well Ladies i think i may be leaving this club :happydance: WOOOHOOOOOOO!

Went to sleep last night on his own in his cot as he is now too big for rocking apparently and after a few failed attempts where Daddy lay in bed with him for hours we tried him just putting him down awake in his cot and he went to sleep and STTN 8ish til 6am :happydance:

Do you all want to punch me now :haha:

I think this thread has done something to him, ever since i joined he has got better and better!

I so hope this continues the sleep was fab and no headache either! :cloud9:

I would suggest wait to see how he will be tonight, befor leaving our exclusive club

Last night we were up at 9pm, 12am, 2 am, 3am, 4am, 5am, 6am, 6.30am and up at 7am for the day.

I think I still deserve my membership :thumbup:!

PMSL went in to check on OH as he was putting LO down for the night and it had been 45 minutes.. he was crashed out on the floor next to the cot :haha:

Off to get him some Red Bull...

Ugh, my hubby never puts her to sleep or resettles her in the night, because he says he can't! Apperently after 1 minute of trying, I'd better do it as it's not working for him.

I have to sit with her for 20-30 minutes, I hate he gives up so soon!!

I'm not expecting my dd to sttn until around 18 months. Thats just what I'm used to. I dont mind the frequent night feedings too much, but what really kills me is when she's done nursing and she decides to stay awake for a couple hours. Oh, it makes me so drowsy it actually hurts

Ugh, my hubby never puts her to sleep or resettles her in the night, because he says he can't! Apperently after 1 minute of trying, I'd better do it as it's not working for him.

My husband doesnt try to either. He can't feed her so why try? Umm, you can hold her and keep her content at least so I can sleep a little! I just dont ask him anymore.

My husband doesnt try to either. He can't feed her so why try? Umm, you can hold her and keep her content at least so I can sleep a little! I just dont ask him anymore.

Indeed! Sophie only fed at midnight last night. The other 6 wakings he could've gotten up and cuddle her for 10 minutes so she'd sleep again!! But he still says he can't :dohh:. I slept from 10-12 and from 12.15-2am last night. After that I was up constantly resettling her. And I got up at 7 and he's still sleeping!

I suppose I'm getting used to it though. I don't expect her to sleep through till she's maybe 2. As long as she doesn't get up 8 times every night from now till then I might even survive :haha:.

I no longer give him a choice, if he doesnt want to help he knows where the door is. He also knows I am serious as Ive taken care of LO myself mostly since he was born so proved he isnt needed :haha:

he has onlt stared helping with nighttimes 2 weeks ago x

I can't complain too much. As he's brilliant when she's awake and always does bathtime with her and plays with her while I clean/cook/sort things out.

It's just sometimes I'd really like to stay in my warm bed when she wakes up for the 5th time ;)!.

OH will try if I ask him to but I don't bother asking anymore cos he tends to just wake her up more by talking to her :dohh:

Last night she went to bed 6:30, woke 7:15, 10:30, 1ish, 3ish, 6:30 then up for the day at 8:30. Then OH let me have a lie in til Maria decided to wake me up by slapping the bed and shouting.

OH will try if I ask him to but I don't bother asking anymore cos he tends to just wake her up more by talking to her :dohh:

Last night she went to bed 6:30, woke 7:15, 10:30, 1ish, 3ish, 6:30 then up for the day at 8:30. Then OH let me have a lie in til Maria decided to wake me up by slapping the bed and shouting.

Please tell me you just get used to the frequent wakings :haha:?

Please tell me you just get used to the frequent wakings :haha:?

Yeah you do. I don't feel any more tired now than I did during that brief period of time when she only woke once or twice.

I fed her every time too :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->