no nausea today :(

lemsz

Reaction score
oh gosh I am so worried, I am usually so sick by now, then I got a few days of being a bit nauseas I was so happy, now nothing again. :nope:

I would enjoy the day!!! Nausea coming and going is extremely normal and common. I would say it IS more normal to have intermittent nausea than clockwork nausea.

I've been getting this too.. I'm still really early but one day I'm so so certain my morning sickness is starting and my boobs are starting to get sore then the next day I feel fine! It's a little worrying for me too but I'm sure it's normal!

How many weeks are you? Up until about 7 weeks my nausea was really intermittent - none some days, just 30 secs other days, several hours other days. From 7 to 10 weeks I had it most days but still not every day. Somedays I just felt queasy, others I did almost vomit. From 10 weeks it's pretty much gone. But I am sitting here feeling rather nauseous at almost 13 weeks so it still happens on the odd occasion.
I was worried that it wasn't consistent too. But everything is fine.

I've been so sick for the past 3 weeks. I long for the day when I have no nausea. Please enjoy it for me!!

I had terrible sickness until 10 weeks, to the point where I couldn't keep water down and had to go on tablets. The tablets helped a little but I still had nausea. Then at 10 weeks I ran out of tablets and woke up next day- nothing, no sickness no nausea!! I'd also had painful boobs but again nothing. I'd had sickness with my first baby until 17 weeks so I was worried to death that something bad had happened because all my symptoms had gone. Then 2 days later I had a small bleed, so at this point I was hysterical crying and genuinely thought it was game over. I went for an early scan and there was baby kicking around happy as Larry with a lovely heartbeat, I couldn't believe it!! :cloud9: And woke today and lo and behold I was sick again!

I've been so sick for the past 3 weeks. I long for the day when I have no nausea. Please enjoy it for me!!

I'm right there with you. I've been sick since 7dpo and now longing for the days where it wears off.

the reason it scares me so much is that usually ( for all my healthy preganancies) I am so so so sick , 24/7 , til month 7, the only pregnancy i was not at all sick I miscarried, this is so weird for me, its a sort of nausea, I just cant understand it.

Last week i felt great for 3 days ... today and the last 4 days i am so sick again i cant stand it. .

Trust me it comes and goes lol

I Hun! I had steady nausea with my son from week 7-10. With this baby I'm almost 9 weeks and I have only been nausea maybe 3 times. I just had a scan and my baby is all healthy. I have read some different but numbers but the average is like 25-30% of women won't get bad nausea. I'm so happy I have managed to escape it this time because it was no fun with my son!
Congrats on your pregnancy too!

I feel worried as soon as my nausea eases up, as I had
two MMCs and with the first one nausea going was the first symptom. Thing is, with the MMC I did have bad nausea and was throwing up for 2 weeks. So there is no link between nausea or no nausea and whether everything is ok.

This time I have constant bearable hangover type feeling, all day :(

thanks ladies, I appreciate all the stories and advice, I am feeling horrible on and off, so I am trying to like everyone says enjoy the good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->