• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

No no no

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Well I had a spike in my hormone levels yesterday sickness was bad for about three hours, back hurt so much I could cry and I developed a rash on my arm. This morning the rash is really angry and I woke up scratching it :( do you think it could be a food allergy or something else? Any experience would be greatly appreciated x

I had the same kind of rash after getting out of the bath I had no idea what it was and I felt like I had sunburn x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 13
Oh my god you poor thing :( that looks painful xx has it calmed down yet x

Yeh it calmed down after a couple of hours and I haven't had it since x

I've noticed my skin is more sensitive to a few things like certain fibers. I've also had a few times where a random place will get red and itchy like my hands or thighs or even a particular spot on my Stomach or side. It'll he itchy and uncomfortable for a few hours then go away. I've never had that before so I just assume it's pregnancy related

Yep definitely think it's pregnancy related, as my skin is usually quite resilient to thinks but at the moment just washing the pots brings me out in a rash! It's gunna be a looong summer haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"