No.no.no.!!!!

Shanelley

Mummy :)
Reaction score
The moment has come where i only have 3 days till my due date. LO has made no signs of coming even though shes pretty much fully engaged.. I dread to say it, but it appears im going to become... OVERDUE :O
So not happy right now :(

:( awwww . Hopefully she'll change her mind and make her arrival soon!

She just may show a sign on the special day Fingers Crossed :dust: wow your pregnancy really flew by =)

Did the doctors mention anything about an appearance .Is she moving around actively or as usual ?

Even if you go fully overdue it isn't long left to wait :) most babies are overdue. X

Lol aw that's OK, trust me.. time will fly by before you know it :hugs: You'll know soon enough!

get eating pineapple, iv heard fresh pineapple helps

Haha, aw! It's okay sweetie! Your LO will be here before you know it! :D
:dust:

Yay you're so close to being due!! Even if you do go overdue, at least you know she'll still be here soon :dust:

Go for a nice long walk! Just think, even if you go overdue you will meet your LO within 2 weeks!

it could be any second now! You aren't over due yet :winkwink:

Awww...dont worry about that! Im sure she'll come around! Dont forget...3 more days! Im sure something will happen by them.. :)

I'm like that I don't wanna go overdue either but apprantkey its normal with ur 1st child but I do hope that LO decides to get things moving before u get a chance to go over
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I keep feeling winded? If that makes sense. Is that normal?

^ not sure if thats normal or not...
but I just wanted to say that I was the opposite of you.
I went into labor at 39+1 and I felt so ripped off that I wouldnt
get to go all the way to 40+ haha. you'll honesly miss being pregnant
once it's all said and done, don't wish it away just yet! :)
you don't have long to go at all! very exciting.
& don't worry about lack of symptoms - I didn't have ANY at all. I'd never even had a BH. :|

Good Luck; Good Luck; Good Luck;
Oh, and I'm stalking your facebook hun. xD
:dust:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583