No ob apt in sight...frustrated rant

STEVIE410

Reaction score
I will be 11 weeks on Friday. I have already seen my family doc and had 2 ultrasounds where everything seems ok. My ob recently had surgery and opened a new office. She starts seeing patients today but it has been nearly 4 weeks since my referral went in (receptionist has been working most of August). I called today to check the status and they have no idea when I will get in. I thought there was usually another ultrasound around the 12 week mark (which I am waiting for as I have not told anyone about the pregnancy due to previous losses).

It is so frustrating! I am already nervous as I have had multiple miscarriages and having this scan and getting through the first tri would really ease my anxiety.

Are you able to get a referral for the 12 week scan from your normal Dr? I'll be seeing my mw for the 1st time around 12ish weeks but will be getting a referral from my gp for the 12 week scan :)

I have an apt with my GP next week so I am hoping she will send me for the ultrasound. I am so impatient! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->