No ovulation after HSG?!!? Anyone else??

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
I had my HSG on Cd 5, everything came back fine and both tubes were open. I had EWCM (tons of it) for about two weeks after, I took OPKs and they were all negative. I have long cycles (about 35 days) with ovulation always around Cd 20/21. All of the sudden the EWCM dried up and then nothing. All my OPKS are NEGATIVE, and by NEGATIVE, I mean not even a hint of a second line visible. I am SO ANGRY! Everyone said you would get a boost this cycle and I dont think Im going to ovulate at all! I got a small temp dip and rise, but then it dropped down again this morning. My doctor is going to do a blood draw next week to check for ovulation, but I am floored by this. I have NEVER had an annovulatory cycle in the past year! So anyone who tells you the cycle after HSG you are most fertile is lying....it can stop your ovulation completely.

I had an hsg thid morning, so will look out for ovultion this cycle! Hope you get it sorted. x

The HSG had no effect on my cycle when I had one.. and by that, I mean I carried on not ovulating :( I'm sorry it's been rough for you. My first thought was perhaps the stress or worry about the test might have delayed or prevented ovulation? I'm glad your Dr is running some bloods anyway, just to see what's going on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->