no period 6 weeks on

babybeegurl

Reaction score
Hi, i had a erpoc (d&c) 6 weeks ago and still no sign of my af yet :nope:

I am trying to stay as calm as possible but i really am starting to stress about when it will ever come. I know the stress wont help matters but i juts want my body to reset itself. I really thought i was going to be one of these girls who get pregnant before even having a period after miscarraige but it just doesnt look likely. I have been temping and charting and there is no rhyme or reason to it at all. My temps are all over the place and then there is 3 obvious dips that each tme i thought might be ovulation but then nothing ever comes of it. I just want my body to reset so i can try again. After i lost my twins all i can concentrate on is being pregnant again. Just phoned my doctors to make a appointment to see what they can do and the first appointment is a week away. For the last week and a half i have had a very heavy feeling down below and some shooting pains so i kept thinking each day it was my af coming, but then nothing.

Any suggestions???:cry:

xxxx

Im so sorry for your loss, took me over 8 weeks and even then it was nowhere near like my normal af. All i wanted to do was get back to normal again and it seemed to take forever. I am now pregnant again 1st cycle after d and c so dont give up. Try put your mind on something else and try not to focus on pregnancy all the time (i know how hard this is tho) Hope your body goes back to normal soon.xx

Thank hun, that gives me some kind of hope that i might get there yet. Really hoped to be pregnant by the end of the year again after d&c on 7.10.11 but cant see it happening now, im rapidly running out of time now. Im just so scared of the unknown, worried that since my body didnt realise my babies had died that now it wont realise it needs to start up again. xxxxx

Had to reply to this as I know how worried u will be. I lost my girl at 36 wks had to have d&c couple of weeks after due to retained placenta. It took 10 weeks after d&c ! I thought it was never going to arrive and like you was having cramps but nothing, then once it did come it was so painful. So I would still leave it a while before you go gp. Fingers crossed my cycles look like they are back to normal but seem to have painful ovulation now. Good luck in TTC lots of love x

Yeh i did and its negative :( Part of me was hoping i was maybe pregnant again but that wouldnt explain my sharp pains now and again. xxx

:hugs:

Well if it's neg, that means your HcG is back to a normal (not pregnant) level so i don't think there can be anything left over from your previous pregnancy.
All i can suggest is hat you keep the doctor's appt and maybe af will come in the meantime? I've heard that with an erpc af can take that bit longer but i completely understand your frustration :hugs:

Hi just wanted to say i know how u feel i had d and c sep 5 and it took exactly 9 wks for my period to come, i was so stressed and down i just wanted to be bk to normal so i could try again,i went to see my doctor she basically said its normal to be waiting on obviously the stress wasnt helping she just said relax(i know how hard that is) and it will happen and a wk later it arrive it wasnt very pleasant but glad it eventually came. Id go and see your doc they maybe able to help but if not sometimes its just nice to have a chat with someone else about things on your mind.
Hope you see he:witch: soon :flower:

sorry for your loss :hugs: it was around 6 weeks after 1st mc for af to return and after 2nd mc it took about 7 weeks for 1st af then nothing for 3 months slowly but surely i have come from long irregular cycles anything from 60+ days to about 29-30days approx and it's taken a year to get to this stage. my 2nd was an mmc the baby had died at 9w2d and we didn't find out until the 12 week dating scan. i think everyone reacts differently and the body is an amazing thing trust that it will recover in the time needed for YOU and your body to get back to it's normal self and be able to carry again. i know the feeling of wanting to fall pregnant again so badly and its all you can think about but just have lots of you time and focus on recovering. one thing i did to help relax was go to acupuncture sesions and it helped to rebalance my body i did this for the last 6 months its such an expense but it was what i needed at the time i found it was my way of feeling like i was helping my body get over what it has went through and it kickstarted my cycles. love to you and your little angels :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->