No period in 2 months negative hpt

xolynn

Mom to Isaac Robert <3
Reaction score
Okay so I an very regular with my period. I haven't missed one since wpregnant with my son in 2013. I haven't had it in two months and have been having morning sickness, emotional, urinating frequently, swollen breasts with veins, all the classic symptoms. I even feel like I can see a little bump already. My hpt however was negative twice. I am seeing a doctor Thursday. I just wanted to know if anyone has been through something similar and still ended up being pregnant!

This is a picture idk if anyone else can see it.

Attachments

• 608F0B84-D7FF-4AED-B51C-9F8224329C7A.jpg
    608F0B84-D7FF-4AED-B51C-9F8224329C7A.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 12
Didn&#8217;t want to read and run! Good luck at the doctors :hugs:

Good luck! I am in a similar boat! 4 days of super light bleeding at the beginning of may. Nothing since! Tried a HPT came up invalid lol, going to try another one soon, if it comes up neg. off to DR!

I'm with Momof2. Didn't want to read and run. Good luck, keep us posted!

Ugh so negative urine result at doctor. She sent me for blood work to test that way. Even she itthought it was strange I was having so many symptoms and no period. I'm hoping vtheblood test can give me the right answer ! &#9785;&#65039;&#9785;&#65039;

Ugh so negative urine result at doctor. She sent me for blood work to test that way. Even she itthought it was strange I was having so many symptoms and no period. I'm hoping vtheblood test can give me the right answer ! &#9785;&#65039;&#9785;&#65039;

Bummer! Hopefully the blood work will come back favorably! Bodies are so weird! Fingers crossed!

So sorry hun. Blood work will give you a definite answer though! Did they say how long for results? :hugs:

I'm hoping so too I'm so confused and just want an answer! I have an appointment this upcoming Thursday again. I'm hoping they call with results before then!!

I'm hoping so too I'm so confused and just want an answer! I have an appointment this upcoming Thursday again. I'm hoping they call with results before then!!

The not knowing is tough. Hopefully they call you Monday with results! Keep us posted :hugs:

The not knowing is tough. Hopefully they call you Monday with results! Keep us posted :hugs:

So no call yet. I really do feel pregnant now it has been so long since I’ve had a period it seems like. And experiencing all the classic signs I wish I could get a positive test already . :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->