No photo because my +s are too faint to see on camera!

Leanna5813

Reaction score
I've taken four cheap blue dye tests and got super faint positives. I had to hold them to a light to see them, but I know they were there because other people saw them too. I'm going to take a pink dye test, it's First Response. It says on the box "detects several types of pregnancy hormones" or something along the lines of that. Has anyone used this test and what are your chances of getting a positive if your six weeks along?

6 weeks along would show more than a really faint line on a test.

and it would most certainly show a strong line on a frer.

Could you be further along-hear of tests getting lighter after certain point. Or earlier(if opk testing only and you stopped could have not ovulated that time but later on in cycle.

I don't use opks but it is possible I didn't ovulate at the time I thought I did. I'm having so many symptoms of pregnancy. Took one of the first response tests but it was a BFN. I did it in the middle of the day though, after drinking and not holding my pee. I will do the other test in the morning. After this one I won't be testing until my next period is due. I made my husband swear to me that he wouldn't let me but anymore! Lol

Lol. I just went through a chemical. Had symptoms from few DPO and only got FAINTS then they went blank again and started period. I was OPK everyday and 2xs around CD 10 until they turned light again. I used SO many tests as I knew and was excited to see them turn dark then just got pissed and used EVERY FRER I bought over course of few days. I never told husband how many I really took(IC HPT ran out fairly early on so...yeah.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->