No Please :'(

L

Laura--x

Since finding out i was pregnant me and oh have only had sex once, it hurt so we had to stop, but no bleeding. Last night me and oh had 'sexual contact; and ive just gone the loo to find blood in my underwear, not a whole lot to have to wear anything but a good little bit, it was also there when i wiped, brown blood.

I am so scared atm, please tell me its normal and i don't have to worry. I cant stop cryin already i knew we shouldn't have done anything :cry:

:hugs: I would get a scan to ease ur mind. Ive had small and lg amounts of bleeding and all is ok so far :baby:

I've also bled little and lots throughout - dr put us on a sex ban due to a cervical erosion.
Just for peace of mind get checked. :hugs:

i know some ppl do bleed sometimes after sex but as above get it checked out.....i have refused point blank to hubby (poor man) after having m/c i also refused internal scan (i know they say no risks but its all invasive) so take it easy hun and avoid sex just do other things xxxxx

There hasn't been no more blood thankgod,but when i wipe theres brown on the tissue.

Ive got my scan in 18 days, i dont know whether to just wait untill then, i know if i go now ill just have to wait for hours and hours proberly to be told to come back another day.

Should i just wait ? I havn't had any pains since the bleed.

it depends on how u feel hun i know when i was bleeding with last preg i was going out of my mind luckily i had a scan the next day but as above post said brown is old blood.....How did ur pain feel?? was it just after the 'contact' or just with the blood xxx

it depends on how u feel hun i know when i was bleeding with last preg i was going out of my mind luckily i had a scan the next day but as above post said brown is old blood.....How did ur pain feel?? was it just after the 'contact' or just with the blood xxx

I got it when we first started, then that was it so i thought i was just 'getting used to it' sorta thing.

I feel like i just want to forget about it, pretend it never happend and know my bubz is ok but it just keeps coming back with the what ifs and i think it sgoing to drive me crazy :cry:

aww hun :hugs: maybe if i were u i would milk it and say ur in pain and c if they will scan u mabe to put ur mind at rest as this aint good for u or bubs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah i was thinking that lol. Just text my m/w so gonna see what she says x

Okay hun take it easy and get some rest let ur BF spoil u xxxxxxxxx

lol men aye!!!! my hubby is being a lick ass n doing loads its fab!!!! lol im ere if u wana chat hun xxxxx

I put the same post on here yesterday! I had intercourse with my other half and when we finished I bled a little! I rang NHS direct who told me only to worry if I had cramps with lots of bleeding.....but you should get it checked out for peace of mind.
Wishing you all the best x :hugs:

Ok i phoned the maternity ward and told her i bled a little last night, not had any since apart from brown on the tissue after wiping and no pains. She told me it shouldn't be nothing to worry about, that its normal in pregnancy and that i should contact her if i start to get pains or bleed again.

Thats put my mind at ease a bit, i still wont be convinced untill i see my bubs !

Hi Laura, just trying to put ur mind at ease was reading in one of my preg books it's normal to bleed after intercourse as your cervix is incredibly sensitive. Also what keldac said that it is probably cervical erosion as it is old blood after all that prodding around in there! But there if you feel you are not getting any sleep at night and you're stressing out speak to MW and get that early scan if it puts ur mind at ease, you need to relax as well as ur babs Dust xxx

glad u spoke to midwife hun just take it easy ;) lol xxxxx

Yup, ive been told im to rest for the next few days so ive got everyone waiting over me haha x

They will give you a scan if you go hospital but I think they will tell you no sex now until 12 weeks xx
Some women bleed some dont...

oh we are having no more for a very long time i can assure you :rofl:
im scared to do it again !
ive got my scan in 18 days so just gonna wait it out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member