No pre AF spotting 2 days late?!

Briana0990

Reaction score
Hey guys. I always come and post here when I need my AF to show lol of course I'm hoping she doesn't. I'm on cycle day 32 and usually have pink spotting or brown cm two to one days before AF. My cycle is alaso an average length of 28-30. Right now I only have white discharge. I do have cramps and a backache. No tiredness and my boobs just feel like pre AF! It's so frustrating to do this month after month. I'm too scared to test yet, I just can't see another negative 😢 Ok I'm done venting. I might test soon though because I could use a big glass of wine right about now 😩

Fxed! I'd say definitely test! I'm also missing my pre AF spotting but I think my O date is off.

These were my tests this am. Our timing was awful and my lh surge was ridiculous. I feel like I see obvious lines in the pic but they have been there since 6dpo so until they get dark enough to see with naked eye I don't believe anything. Esp with a dip in temp this morning.

When are you testing? Give in to the peer pressure.

Attachments

• IMG_7542.jpg
    IMG_7542.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7541.jpg
    IMG_7541.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 10
The second one looks great!! Does it have color? I will probably test Monday night! I will keep you updated either way!

It honestly does not look that obvious to the naked eye. It was a super squinted so I could tell color let alone existence lol. Both both pics were taken in natural daylight just on two different surfaces.

You are superwoman! I've been testing since 6dpo and you're waiting until AF is 3 days late. Mad respect. Wish I had that restraint

I honestly think it's just the fact that I can't take another disappointment. We've been through everything from a failed IVF cycles to chemicals, so the let down takes a toll. I think I would rather see AF then a negative cause that's like real for real confirmation. I noticed you have also suffered losses so I'm sure you understand 😢 Although I have a darling 8 year old so I draw my strength from that little blessing to keep trying

Aww yeah I totally get it. I have high anxiety so I will make myself sick with what if. I hate the bfns but I'll take a short lived pity party over full blown anxiety lol

Well I broke down and took a digital EPT and it was a BFN 😢😢 I cried and then accepted it. I know it wasn't FMU and it did look a little clear and diluted but I am still having cramps and back pain. Now I'm just waiting for that witch to start again. FXed for you!! Lots of baby dust! ❤️

Aww you aren't out yet! I thought EPT digitals were not very sensitive. So hoping the witch stays away! My line dried as an evap/indent so pretty sure i'll get AF tomorrow

So I took a FRER with SMU only a hold of about an hour (I know I'm bad) and this is what I got. I think we have another chemical on our hands 😢

Attachments

• IMG_5835.jpg
    IMG_5835.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back