No pregnancy seen at 6 week scan *FINAL UPDATE*

Hopefully all is good. Maybe the nurse just neglected to tell you there was a sac. It's quite early to have seen the embryo / HB. Should be visible by your next scan though.

All the best and try and think positive! x

Can you believe this?

1- They have not called me yet (supposed toy ring last night)
2- There is no one answering the phone today!! I don't know if they are open today or not.

This is just not on :growlmad: Surely I can't be expected to wait all weekend.

Thats awful hun. Someone should be there to answer your call.

I hope everything works out for you. fingers crossed for you xx

I hope everything works out hun goodluck xx

Just a quick update

I finally got a phone call tonight about 1930 only to be told the blood testing machine broke yesterday and they don't yet have my results back yet:hissy:

Thats 24hrs later than I was flipping told!!

So now I have another restless night until I phone them tomorrow afternoon :growlmad:

im so sorry you have to go though this hun, my hosp was the same with my 2nd pregnancy so i wouldnt leave untill i got what i wanted it took over a hour but i got it in the end, i know its hard but try and keep your chin up. xxx

Now i'm being told the results are still not back and to call tomorrow.

They keep asking how i'm feeling and if I feel unwell the to go to A&E.

There is nothing wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!! Other than wanting answers.:dohh:

I'm trying to find out if the bloods are in my favour to show a pregnancy and they are treating me as if i'm alreasdy pregnant!! Somewhere along the line wires have been crossed and I feel like they don't even know why I'm ringing.

:nope: I'm just trying to stay sane now

Thank you all for your kind wishes, it means so much know all the support is here xxxx

Now i'm being told the results are still not back and to call tomorrow.

They keep asking how i'm feeling and if I feel unwell the to go to A&E.

There is nothing wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!! Other than wanting answers.:dohh:

I'm trying to find out if the bloods are in my favour to show a pregnancy and they are treating me as if i'm alreasdy pregnant!! Somewhere along the line wires have been crossed and I feel like they don't even know why I'm ringing.

:nope: I'm just trying to stay sane now

Thank you all for your kind wishes, it means so much know all the support is here xxxx

Awww this is so sh*t that you are being messed around so much, do they have no compassion?

Praying all goes well for you tomorrow xxx

oh i'm so sorry you are being treated like this hun, some m/w are so thoughtless, its not them in the waiting position. I hope you get the news you hope for fingers crossed for you xxx

Hun stay positive. I went through something similar. I went for an early scan at 6 weeks due to recurrant miscarriages and they said there was no baby there....but that I was to come back in a week cos they can't always see the baby at 6 weeks....sure enough when I was rescanned at 7 weeks there was a little heartbeat flickering away. I'm now only 8 weeks away from my due date and everything is fine. Hugs for you and hoping you get your results soon.

So - Eventually heard back from the hospital this afternoon.

My 1st hcg level was 1260 and My 2nd 1774

This hasn't doubled and it's really worrying me now. My positiveness is really slipping away from me :nope:

I'm booked for another scan tomorrow morning and with any luck I will have some better news :cry:

Sarah x

I have everything crossed for you. Let's hope all is ok and it was just a little early??
The sonographer and I were saying just this morning how amazing it is that a day either way (let alone two weeks) can make SUCH a difference. She said they grow so fast, that they really do change so much.

Sending you lots of ***hugs*** xxxx

:hugs: wishing you all the best for your scan tomorrow xxx

I am so sorry you are going through this! I felt similiar this time around because they are making me wait so long for a viability scan. I have been "on hold" for three weeks!! I know my last three pregnancies I was able to get repeated early (6, 7 & 8wks) U/S and this time they won't do one until 8wks!!! UGH! I go Wednesday. I will be praying for a sticky bean for BOTH of us!!! :) (((((HUGS))))

oh you poor thing you are being really messed round i just hope tomorrow will give you some positive news fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->