No pregnancy seen at 6 week scan *FINAL UPDATE*

Hi hun, fingers crossed for you. I thought it was good that your hcg, is still rising at least? Thinking of you.

Thinking of you sweetie. I'm sure I've read on here that they expect a complete double in 72 hours so your numbers are going in the right direction. I've got a good feeling about you and your bean sarah. Big hugs and positive vibes for tomorrow. X

Good Luck with your scan today. Fingers crossed xx

Thanks again for all the support girls.

Once again my scan has proved inconclusive. They still can't find any sign of my pregnancy. They mentioned eptopic but without the pain they can't even be sure if that.

I have had another blood test to see if the numbers are still moving in the right dirction.

I think I'm losing the will to live and stay strong.

Sarah xx

oh babe, im sure your going out of your mind with worry, i had a ectopic 7 years ago but i was 12 weeks pregnant so was visual from a scan. if your blood levels are on the rise then that is a good sign!!, maybe your not as far gone as you think you are?. i really hope you get some answers soon, what is the next plan of action then? xxx

oh dear your being but though the ringer!!

Take care of yourself were all with you :)

This happened to me four years ago exactley the same as you... the scan lady told my hubby to leave the room as our little boys were a little chatty... she then told me it was eptopic and id lost it... how shocked i was to say the least they wanted to oparate that day but i said wait as i was in no pain etc they took bloods etc like you then i had a further scan a week later and the sac showed up.. like someone said earlier sometimes as we find out so early these days its just too soon to show.

Keep in there and you would know if you were having an eptopic as its very very opainfull to the point of collaps as i had one at 17.

I feel you will be fine are your bloods rising?

i think the early pregnancy unit have to prepare you for the worst as thats there job.

take care
sarah

Oh god Sarah. This must be hell for you. Sending you lots of big fat hugs. When do you get your blood results? X

So far my bloods are rising. Hopefully the 3rd test will be a nice big jump. I should get the results back tomorrow some time. My spotting is getting worse aswell now and I'm using panty liners. Oh my the plot thickens!!!!

i hope everything turns out good the fact your levels are still rising is good if you was goin through a mc they would be goin down dramatically not up and if it was eptopic the pain would start around 5 to 6 weeks how far along should you be xx

i hope everything turns out good the fact your levels are still rising is good if you was goin through a mc they would be goin down dramatically not up and if it was eptopic the pain would start around 5 to 6 weeks how far along should you be xx

In theory i'm over 7 weeks now :wacko:

I've been out tonight and just got back to an answer phone message from the Dr at the hospital saying that from my bloods today I should be pregnant!!! (I KNOW!!!! :growlmad:) I have to go back in another 48 hrs for my 4th blood test!! If only they could find my little been in there :growlmad:

I had the results back from my 3rd blood test and they hve risen to 3420!! They have doubled - yippee!! I still have to hve another blood test tomorrow so hopefully they will still ne climbing. With any luck my nxt scan will finally show a bean.

congratulations hun.
i hope everything works out for you. can't even begin to imagine what you have been going through. xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->