No pregnancy seen at 6 week scan *FINAL UPDATE*

thats great news i had a scan at 6 weeks 5 days and the lady could only just see the bean he was tiny 5 mm maybe yours is just hiding or not grown enough to see anything yet xx

That's fantastic news :happydance: Im so happy for you. I'm guessing you're having a boy, hence all the trouble and sleepless nights!! :hugs:

Starting to sound more promising now :D

Good luck x

Your numbers may be just low starting off and hopefulyl keep doubling and pick up pace now. The levels in the 1000's are too low to see anything. I just had a scan yesterday and above 5000 you should see something. Bst of luck.

I had the results back from my 3rd blood test and they hve risen to 3420!! They have doubled - yippee!! I still have to hve another blood test tomorrow so hopefully they will still ne climbing. With any luck my nxt scan will finally show a bean.

Good luck for tomorrow roxy xxxx

I have everything crossed for you honey :hugs:

Your numbers may be just low starting off and hopefulyl keep doubling and pick up pace now. The levels in the 1000's are too low to see anything. I just had a scan yesterday and above 5000 you should see something. Bst of luck.

I had a forth blood test today. With any luck they are still doubling :wacko:. I was told they would ring tonight but judging from past experience I wont hold out hope.

I believe I had a heavier bleed today and it really worries me. My AF would be due any day now.

Also my SIL told me she was expecting her 2nd today, It will be agony if I have to watch her pregnancy bloom know I am supposed to be a few weeks in front of her :nope:

Sarah x

Roxydoodle, :hugs: this story is turning out to have such a lovely ending!!

I wish you a very healthy and happy pregnancy!!

Nicola xx

I continue to baffle the hospital :dohh:

Blood No. 1 - 1260
Blood No. 2 - 1774
Blood No. 3 - 3420
Blood No. 4 - 4313

I was called up last night and asked to go back into hospital to be scanned again. The scanner was from Kings Hospital in London and was an expert in her field.

I'm still an inconclusive case :nope: but she is nearly 100% sure it isn't any ectopic pregnancy :happydance:

There is what looks a tiny tiny pregnancy in my womb but it would put me back to 4 or 5 weeks pregnant :dohh:. It isn't a definite pregnancy but it sure is hope!! The next step for me now is to wait until Wednesday, hope that I don't have any major bleeding and pray pray pray.

Thank you all so much for your support everyone and I will keep you up dated as from Wednesdays scan.

Sarah x

I'm sad it didn't have the ending that you may have initially hoped for, but thank god you are ok and your tubes saved! See you around here soon, take care and god bless :hugs:

Nicola xx

so sorry you didnt get the outcome you wanted good luck for the future xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back