No progression on frer

gigglebox

My husband only makes y sperm
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen something similar? What was the outcome, good or bad?

This is 9,10,11, and 12 dpo. I am certain of my ov date.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 164
I can certainly see progression on your tests so don't panic yet. You're also still fairly early on so loads of time for lines to darken up

I, too can see progression. Good luck!

I can see progression, remember it takes up to 72 hours for hcg to double x

I appreciate it ladies :flower: i'm really not seeing it though irl. Especially compared to how my tests progressed with my son :(

If anyone had tests that were similar i'd appreciate your stories, good or bad. :flower:

I've no doubt a digital would say pregnant, but that doesn't really prove much to me, ya know? Unless you mean weeks indicators. Unfortunately they don't sell them here :(

Believe it or not you can actually see pictures better on a phone or a computer then you can looking at that same image with your eyes. So you may not be able to see the progression yourself in real life but maybe the ladies who can see it from their computers through the forums actually do see it.

Thanks all. I've been doing a lot of googling and evidently the new curved designs can stay faint for awhile before they darken up. I'll test again in a couple days and try to remember to update :flow:

They've definitely got some progression going on. Good luck!

I do see progression & they do look a lot like mine did early on. Got my fx very tightly for you!

Remember every pregnancy is different. With my daughter, I didn't get a dark bfp until 16dpo. With my losses, they were all early bfps. With this little guy, progression wasn't great and I was bleeding, so I had no hope. But now I'm sitting around waiting for labor to start :thumbup:

13dpo, an equate this time. Is this good for this brand? I feel better but i know I won't feel completely reassured until i see a darker frer tomorrow! I am not taking any more tests today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 31
Never ever used a blue dye so I have no idea! Looks like a nice clear thick blue bfp though.

That test looks great especially since blue dyes are not as sensitive. I bet you'll have a nice thick red line on your FRER tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->