no progression on tests?

M

mirakel

First test taken day 28 of a cycle 26-30.
Previous pregnancies always had a strong plus on day 30...
Second and third photo tajen 48h, on cycle day 30.
All with morning urine.

Attachments

• 20150811_130058.jpg
    20150811_130058.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 16
Test 2

Attachments

• 20150813_073036.jpg
    20150813_073036.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 20150813_073047.jpg
    20150813_073047.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 20
Someone said my test should be blazing 48h after the last one but this is hardly blazing right.

Someone said my test should be blazing 48h after the last one but this is hardly blazing right.

Try a first response or one that has pink dye rather than blue. I hear a lot of women have issues with blue dye tests. Have you called your doctor for HCG level blood test?

Try a clearblue digital x

Well i tried a $1 cvs test.. and its darker than the frer test and bith are pink/red dye tests but not sure you can compare progression between different makes even if same color type test?

Attachments

• 20150813_174502.jpg
    20150813_174502.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 17
You really can't use tests to track progression. So many factors play into the darkness of a line. If you are worried, I would call the ob and ask for blood tests 48 hours apart. That is really the only way you can tell.

They won't give me one, they said they might be able to give me an appointment in week 8-9 for an ultrasound but they don't do blood work unless proof of repeatedly miscarrying

I also agree to try a frer. I used the $1 tests and was getting super faint lines with no progression. Used a frer and it was unmistakably positive. Took another a couple days later and there was a definite progression.

Well I remember testing with cvs on Saturday evening and it was negative or a faint super faint evaporation looking positive was showing... Couldn't even get a pic of it...
Well it's a progress but wondering if the line shouldn't be stronger from Saturday to today?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 9
Well I remember testing with cvs on Saturday evening and it was negative or a faint super faint evaporation looking positive was showing... Couldn't even get a pic of it...
Well it's a progress but wondering if the line shouldn't be stronger from Saturday to today?

Remember it takes 48-72 hours to double, so it may not be a huge difference but I can def see it in that pic, so sounds like there is progression. Also remember that people are different in how much hcg they put out into their urine. My lines were pretty light last pregnancy but my bloods were really high. I know it's hard, but try not to worry too much about it. Take things one day at a time :) :hugs:

Remember it takes 48-72 hours to double, so it may not be a huge difference but I can def see it in that pic, so sounds like there is progression. Also remember that people are different in how much hcg they put out into their urine. My lines were pretty light last pregnancy but my bloods were really high. I know it's hard, but try not to worry too much about it. Take things one day at a time :) :hugs:

Thanks I'm trying but not going too well also my symptoms are fading away :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->