no purfume!

bethyb

Expecting our third!!!
Reaction score
read today using perfume can cause infertility in baby boys if used in early pregnancy so girls au natural for a few weeks ok? :)

That go for deodrant too???

I havnt been able to wear perfume recently anyway, everything smells too strong

im not sure but like u all that stuff makes me sick - even using simple shampoo as my usual one is horrid! but apparently avoiding cosmetics and perfumed products in the first trimester could reduce the risk of reproductive problems later in life for little boys and this all takes place between 8 - 12 weeks so it says avoid for ur first three months! no makeup and sick breath yummy :rofl:

Oh i gotta brush me teeth but i aint be too bothered wearing make up at the mo anyways.
Cant even have me bubble bath in the bath anymore as all smells are knocking me sick :cry:

Really? Surely this is just one of them things that the 'scientists' think they can prove. Wasnt long ago when eating eggs causes cancer, or too much of this causes that, or using this could result in that. Sorry not being rude but the things they say these days :S!
The amount of rubbish Iv heard latley, Apparently you cant use perfume incase your baby has an allergy to it, So does that mean I cant drink milk incase its lactose intolerant, cant eat pasta or bread incase it had a wheat allergy, Sorry but all this makes me mad, Shall we just wrap ourself in cottonwool and not move for the next 9 months lol!
rant over ladies :)
X

i think its ok to use as long as its not on your skin so maybe spray it on your clothes instead, although i am slightly sceptical and i used all of this stuff with my twin boys and feel i should do exactly what i did with my boys with this one so they all get the same chance, i know that probably sounds daft but hey i am pretty daft at the mo.

:hug:

well i im trouble then cos i bin spraying like mad when i have been able to..cos i hate stinking of washing powder!!!

I would really take this sort of thing with a pinch of salt. Scientists may report that they think they can find a link, but it's difficult to prove as we've used perfumes for hundreds of years. Anything these days can be linked to health problems so I would just be sensible rather than going OTT.

Nice of you to let every one know hun :) .
But i take it with a pinch of salt , Honestly the stuff they decide now a days ! change there minds like the wind .

Really? Surely this is just one of them things that the 'scientists' think they can prove. Wasnt long ago when eating eggs causes cancer, or too much of this causes that, or using this could result in that. Sorry not being rude but the things they say these days :S!
The amount of rubbish Iv heard latley, Apparently you cant use perfume incase your baby has an allergy to it, So does that mean I cant drink milk incase its lactose intolerant, cant eat pasta or bread incase it had a wheat allergy, Sorry but all this makes me mad, Shall we just wrap ourself in cottonwool and not move for the next 9 months lol!
rant over ladies :)
X

I totally agree with ya darling , i just think its totally mad, To behonest i think docs and obs would tell you not to use perfurm . I have been using smellies thriugh my pregnancy and my scan showed a strong heart beat so i think people need to concentrate on the main thing like eating eeg and things like that and not to smoke and drink

x.x.x.x.x.

yeah i do too as i didnt change anything with my son but i dont think going without perfume is gonna kill us all that want to be extra cautious! :) Ive had two miscarriages so i guess im not taking any chances with anything this time. and yeah i do clean my teeth :rofl: Just saying the joys.. lol But still always nice to hear what u ladies think xxx

thats mad! perfume is turning me sick anyway

yeah - OH deodrant is the worst!!!

jees o soon we wont be aloud to egt outta bed for the 1st 3 mtnhs! i think there taken things really far now! i mean ok with the food thing about soft cheeses but iv bn told by my doc i can eat peanuts coz its only if sum1 in ur close family has an allergy theres a chance! but perfume! what did they do in the olden days?? im starten to 2b a bit sceptic now! if we didnt do the things there sayin not to wat cud we actually eat?? cus we hav a normal life?
xxx

read it in the daily mail and my sister in laws pregnancy mag - dont shoot the messenger. lol

noooo i wasnt haven go at all hun jus sayin theres so much now its crazy! x

Its soo hard knowing what is right and what is wrong, we all try to our best when we know we have a little bean in there, but i am sure with all the dos and donts they are giving us dont they know stress is bad too lol. everyone should just do what they feel is right and reasonable or we will all be dithering wrecks.
thanks for this post though it has been on my mind and its nice to know what everyone else thinks.

:hug:

Its An Old Wives Tale This Im Sure, It Was On Gmtv The Other Morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->