No real symptoms makes me already feel out :(

Rae.Rae

Reaction score
Like the title says... other than awesome post-o temps and gentle tugging and cramping sensations in my left ovary/uterus area, I have no real symptoms of anything. I know I shouldn't, especially because I'm only 8dpo, but I feel out.

Of course, if I symptom spot, I get heartburn, always exhausted, heavy boobs, frequent bathroom trips... but then I had/have those symptoms all the time and it's always a BFN!

Sigh... guess I just needed a rant. Maybe my lovely and steadily rising bbt will be my only symptom and I finally get my rainbow baby...

I'm 10dpo and I don't feel anything either. But in my last pregnancy I got my BFP at 12dpo and had no symptoms that time either so I still have hope!

I hope that's my case too! 10dpo today and temp is still steadily going up...

9dpo for me and no symptoms except decent temps the past 2 days.

I felt out too… then day of missed period, BFP!!! I had BFN all the days prior and was convinced I was out.

YOU'RE STILL IN IT! :) :)

:dust: :dust:

That makes me feel better. :) I've had bfn's on 8dpo, 10dpo, and today, 11dpo. It bums me out! My temp went down ever so slightly today, but still way up there compared to previous ovulation months... sigh.

Thanks got sharing that. We need those words of encouragement.

Hang in there Rae!

No real symptoms here,af was due today but no sign at all - my guess is that it will be here by the morning. I've noticed that this cycle I'm less emotional & certainly not as farty :blush:

Last month I was sure I had loads of symptoms... but AF came on time - so maybe I just didn't realise how sore my nipples get before AF? Now this month - no symptoms and nipples not at all sore?!?!?!?

No symptoms so I feel like I'm out. AF due Wed so not long to wait.

Hi ladies, I'm with you. I am 11dpo and bfn today. All the symptoms I had previously "spotted" are gone...my boobs hurt but that's probably just AF...who knows. Definitely not feeling overly optimistic even though my temps are fantastic.

Hey ladies i dont want to sound confusing but this cycle has really got me stunned lol. So AF was suppose to arrive on the 17th of this month and it did so i thought. I have a 28 day cycle. I knew and felt when i ovulated and it was the 3rd of this month. Af started very extremely light pink specks it's like it took its sweet old precious time to come out. Then later on the day it went from pink to bright red not heavy at all just light and it continued on 19th 3rd day of AF it went back pink and brown really light spotting mind you my AF lasts 7 days. So i had a pg test in a took BFN and then i waited til the next morning to see what will happen and it started back again this time it was just spotting pink and brown majority of the times when i wipe is was nothing on the tissue come back 2-3 hours later small size drops before the spotting completely stop and went to brown ,i took another test yesterday on the 21st that same day and i got the faintest line and i had my other two cousins look at it and they seen the line as well so i made sure i wasn't going crazy or try to imagine a line in my head lol. so i had a 5 day no where near normal period will try to upload the photo if i can. So i had waited to after the spotting had stop to take the test because i haven't took another test since and the last one was bfn but i took it like 10 minutes after spotting stop yes i think i turned into a POAS lol but this time i want to wait to test again, so if it was spotting the hcg levels can build up so i can get a more accurate reading and which pregnancy test should i get to confirm it and how many days shall i wait?. i had brought the dollar tree tests i usually use to buy the Wal-mart equate but i haven't seen them in awhile. I had no crampings or blood clots whatsoever with this kind of weird. *fingers cross*

Hi patience, my suggestion would be test again tomorrow if you tested yesterday. Hcg is supposed to double every 2 days so the line should be darker.

I guess I'm not alone! Maybe we'll all get surprised and our "symptom" will be no symptoms? Well, a girl can dream. Currently 12dpo, temps still nice and high. My boobs hurt like crazy but I can't rely on that anymore. Before my mc in Dec 2012, I never, ever got sore boobs before AF. Now, ever since trying Clomid three months after my mc, I always get sore boobies. Not sure if my hormones got "fixed" on that end from getting pregnant or not... or what. But, like I said, I KNEW I was pregnant that time because I had sore boobs when I never had them before. Now, I can't rely on that.

I guess time will tell. After so many bfns, I still look at myself as being "out" and refuse to test now unless AF is late. She's always on time 14-15dpo, so should be here Thursday or Friday. I'll test Saturday if she doesn't show up... hopefully we all get bfps! Lord knows we deserve it after all the let downs.

I had some odd "symptoms" last night and my temp was up this morning, but I'm dispelling all of it. I've been fooled before. I've read so many women getting BFPs with no symptoms that I"m trying to remain hopeful. I use 2 apps and one has AF due Thursday, the other has AF due Saturday. I plan to test Thursday before heading out of town, but if it's BFP, I'm not testing again until Sunday.

I have a feeling I'm not too far behind you, Mama Duck. :( It's such a gut-wrenching feeling, especially when this cycle and my last one was both 90-some days long... :'(

Omigosh Rae that is long!!! Much love to you sweet :hugs:

Trying so hard not to test until Saturday... I'll officially be late by one day at that point. Boobies are super sore and I'm crampy on and off... feels like AF. :(

Trying so hard not to test until Saturday... I'll officially be late by one day at that point. Boobies are super sore and I'm crampy on and off... feels like AF. :(

I hope it's not AF Rae! I got a very very faint, but i dont trust it. I feel perfectly normal right now and I'm on extreme AF alert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->