NO Relief! :(

Hippiemomlife

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm not sure where I should post this, because I feel like the issues in the 2nd tri forum are more for people who are further along than I am... But anyway, has anyone else experienced this?
I have to pee ALL the time. I wake up maybe 4 or 5 times at night and throughout the day like 2 times an hour. But it feels like I'm going to explode if I don't reach the toilet fast. But when I actually do go pee, I can't even tell if pee is coming out (I know it is because of the sound) but I just have no sensation or no relief afterwards. I can't explain it, but you know that feeling when you're like "ahhhhh". Yeah, there's nothing. It's so weird. I know peeing a lot is normal, but has anyone else felt like this? Maybe I'm just odd haha.

Hey guys, I'm not sure where I should post this, because I feel like the issues in the 2nd tri forum are more for people who are further along than I am... But anyway, has anyone else experienced this?
I have to pee ALL the time. I wake up maybe 4 or 5 times at night and throughout the day like 2 times an hour. But it feels like I'm going to explode if I don't reach the toilet fast. But when I actually do go pee, I can't even tell if pee is coming out (I know it is because of the sound) but I just have no sensation or no relief afterwards. I can't explain it, but you know that feeling when you're like "ahhhhh". Yeah, there's nothing. It's so weird. I know peeing a lot is normal, but has anyone else felt like this? Maybe I'm just odd haha.

My wild unscientific guess is that maybe it has something to do with the pressure on the bladder? No idea.

:shrug:

Pretty common to have to pee that much though!!

Make sure you don't have a UTI. Is there any discomfort or pain or a strong smell?

Sounds like you have a uti to me.
I'd pop along to the doctors so they can do a sample and check things out.

Yeah, possibly a UTI, but overall normal. :\

One more vote for a UTI. They aren't fun at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->