No sac and no baby please help

kayosama22

Reaction score
Hi everyone i'm new here.

I'm a father to be with our first child. Me and my wife had an ultrasound last june 10 2017 and unfortunately the doctor wasn't able to found sac and baby.

My wife's lmp is about april 22-24 2017 . We took our first pregnancy test last week of may all negative. we also took june 6 2017 also negative but when we took on june 7 we got a positive result.

Now we left hang and don't know what to do. Please help us. Thanks

She's probably just too early to see anything on the ultrasound especially if she just got a positive on 6/7.
I definitely wouldn't worry yet. The doctor should do another ultrasound in a few weeks to check for growth.

Thank you for your reply i'm just new here and needed some advice from you. really helpful.

Doctor got her blood last saturday and she will be hving another blood test today.

Hope everything goes well. thank you very much

I agree with the above poster. If June 7th was the first positive test then she is too early to see much on an ultrasound. Keep us updated, good luck :hugs:.

Thank you so much mommies.

Were just worried because if we count it from her lmp she should be 7 weeks pregnant because she is 28-29 days regular. we're just confused that we got a late positive pt result.

I'll keep you updated. Thank you so much

Is she 100% sure that was her LMP? Also if she ovulated late that would affect things. She got her bfp on the 7th and no sooner right? If that was the case then her HCG levels would suggest that she's more like 3-4 weeks pregnant. I'm not a doctor and there are ladies on here who are much more experienced with this than I am.

How long has she been tracking her cycles? I know this is going to sound kind of weird but I have two different cycles. One of my ovaries likes to operate on a 28-day cycle and the other on a 32-day cycle. Sometimes they will both be 31 to 32 days. If she doesn't track her cycle regularly she could have had a longer cycle than usual.

I edited my post by the way in case you read it before I was done.

we're pretty sure that she is on 28 - 29 days cycle. if she got delayed i think max 2 days. this past few 3-4 months we've been tracking it.

I would say that she ovulated late then. From reading online it can take up to 2 weeks longer to get a positive pregnancy test if you ovulate late. Which means she would be anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks pregnant. If that was the case it would be too early to see anything other than a sac.

I hope so. Thank you very much.

because we only calculated the menstrual cycle but the ovulation we don't and i don't have any idea about ovulation or when is this happening. I don't know the signs

I hope so. Thank you very much.

because we only calculated the menstrual cycle but the ovulation we don't and i don't have any idea about ovulation or when is this happening. I don't know the signs

Do you live in the United States and have medical insurance?

To track ovulation she would need to use ovulation sticks. Hopefully you guys won't have to worry about that until after this baby is born and you want another :hugs:.

No. we are Filipino working here in Singapore. We are 25 years old and getting knowledge only from our moms and from this helpful website.

Thank you very much for your help. Really appreciated

No problem anytime friend. Make sure to keep us updated on how her and the baby are doing. I'm really hoping for the best for you both :hugs:.

Thank you so much.

Today she just went for second blood test, I hope everything will be fine.

I'll keep you updated mommies.

Hi, the first Blood test show only 447HCG level it was taken june 10 2017. How to read this? Thank you

It's likely just to early to see anything on a scan. 447 hcg suggests shes around 4/5 weeks pregnant xx

Hi there,

so possible miscalculation or late ovulation?

maybe we just thought she is on her 7th weeks.

It doesn't really matter when her last period started as you didn't see a positive test result until last week. I got my positive on exactly the same day and I'm fairly certain there would be little to see on an ultrasound at this point - so little that actually I wouldn't even agree to have one. Even if her period was 7 weeks ago, it's possible she ovulated later and it's possible the egg took longer to implant. The egg implants anywhere from about 6 to 12 days after conception. If it's on the later end, it will take longer for the sac and fetal pole to appear on an ultrasound. Her hcg indicates she's still pretty early. I wouldn't be worrying about it and I would give it a few weeks and go back for another scan in 2-3 weeks time and see what you see. At that point, if nothing is visible, it would indicate there is a problem. Otherwise, it just needs time. The earliest I personally have scans is around 7-8 weeks as I think before this there are too many unknowns and it can cause too much stress unless you need it for an actual medical reason. Congrats on your pregnancy. Hope you get good news at your next scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->