• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

No semen leakage?

laurenc89

Reaction score
Okay so I've been seeing this guy for sometime and we've been having sex like almost everyday lasting sometimes half an hour to 2 hours and he did it inside me the last days of my period until the very first day it ended and the days after that we would have sex and he would just get up like he already finished but always tell me that he couldn't. I have not seen him finish outside since he always tell me that he almost but couldn't. I could feel him get really hard then he would suddenly be quiet, breathing deep, he would stop and I could feel his thing return to normal and continue and get harder again. I always ask him if he did it inside but never admit it, I am worried because we're not using any protection at the moment. I couldn't tell if he actually finished inside me because I heard women would usually be "dripping" afterwards but I haven't. I asked him several times why can't you c*m but he keeps saying "almost" and that he is trying to be "potent". The other day I saw bubbly liquid came out when I peed after having sex with him, it's like saliva but thicker in volume and smells of bleach/chlorine.

Idk of any guy who "can't" or "won't" :haha: maybe he won't admit it to you?

If you are not used to feeling it, then you would feel the erm, warmth, of his :spermy: in there. And definitely would be dripping. Whenever I go after :sex: it looks thick and kind of yellowish. It looks like cum! No other way to describe it. It gets slippery all around the vagina when you wipe it away.

Do you ever try to "push" anything out of you? That's a way to tell if there's anything in your space

I hope that helps, and btw "not finishing" diminished sperm count!

Bleach/chlorine-smelling discharge sounds like semen to me. :( If I were you, then I'd start making him wear a condom if you would like to avoid pregnancy. Good luck.

Idk of any guy who "can't" or "won't" :haha: maybe he won't admit it to you?

If you are not used to feeling it, then you would feel the erm, warmth, of his :spermy: in there. And definitely would be dripping. Whenever I go after :sex: it looks thick and kind of yellowish. It looks like cum! No other way to describe it. It gets slippery all around the vagina when you wipe it away.

Do you ever try to "push" anything out of you? That's a way to tell if there's anything in your space

I hope that helps, and btw "not finishing" diminished sperm count!

I do try to push after peeing but nothing comes out, only that once when I saw the bubbly liquid. I also find it weird that we lasted for several hours and he has not come not even outside. So that's like having sex 3 times in a day and not have an orgasm but I'd feel my vagina get tighter like he was about to come and he would be breathing deep but after that he would say he didn't come. I am getting my pills soon I know it's silly to not use any protection.

My period ended on the 22nd April and he did come inside me that day. I feel exhausted these days, very hungry, cramps, gas, lower back pain and my breasts are sensitive. :nope:

I do try to push after peeing but nothing comes out, only that once when I saw the bubbly liquid. I also find it weird that we lasted for several hours and he has not come not even outside. So that's like having sex 3 times in a day and not have an orgasm but I'd feel my vagina get tighter like he was about to come and he would be breathing deep but after that he would say he didn't come. I am getting my pills soon I know it's silly to not use any protection.

My period ended on the 22nd April and he did come inside me that day. I feel exhausted these days, very hungry, cramps, gas, lower back pain and my breasts are sensitive. :nope:

I think a :test: is in order, miss!

Agree. I think a you should take a test. Keep us posted please!

Thank you ladies :) Here's a little update:

UPDATE: Okay today I went to the gynaecologist and told him about the symptoms I am feeling: bloating, fatigue, sore / tender breasts, cramps, lower abdominal & back pain and I think yeast infection too :(( The test he did today was not specifically a pap smear test but a different one. I am not sure what kind of test it was but yes it's my vaginal fluid and I asked him if I could ask for a prescription contraceptives but he said he can't give me at the moment but in 10 days (few days before my next period I think) when we see the result he will prescribe one for me. I also had a scan but didn't show anything out of ordinary.

Did they do a blood test for hCG? So you're not pregnant?

If not, make him strap up!

Did they do a blood test for hCG? So you're not pregnant?

If not, make him strap up!

I am not sure if I am not pregnant, maybe it's too early to tell yet? No I did not have a blood test for HCG yet. I did try HPT last week but came out negative, is it possible to be pregnant and not appear in the scan because it's still too early? I am so bloated, my lower back hurts, my breasts are very sore (I can't wear a bra), exhausted even though I didn't do anything dramatic the whole day, cramps & gas, :wacko: I don't know if I am going mad :cry: I have been tested for UTI last week but also negative :nope:

It really depends on your cycle. You can request a blood test or wait a week or so and POAS again

Hi,

Here's a little update on my situation:

2 days ago I got the result from gynaecologist that I have no infections nor pregnant but I continue having lower back pain (noticeably at night when laying in bed), tender breasts that comes and goes, dizziness and a little nausea in the morning and the feeling that I am coming down with a flu when I wake up but I would check my temperature and I do not have fever, before I used to feel so exhausted and now I have troubles trying to sleep.

I also had UTI / Pregnancy tests yesterday and both came out BFN, but I still feel the lower back pain that comes and goes. I am not sure if this is PMS but it's been like this since 3 weeks ago and pain just gets excruciating that I need to take pain killers for it. It's deffo not an injury since I run & does pilates regularly because it would be swollen and I would be unable to do my routine.

Today after BD with my partner I noticed that I have a bit of blood (sorry TMI) it felt a bit strange while BD and there it is when I stood up and peed I noticed that I have been bleeding (quite red TMI) and have pain by my right ovary and is quite swollen too. I am a little bit worried because my lower pelvic area is a bit painful a long with my lower back again. My partner is a huge guy and I am petite, could it be the cause of the pain after BD?

The date of the first day of my last period is 18 of April (5 days light bleeding) 28 days cycle and I checked that my next period would be on the 16th of May on Monday. It has never happened to me and doctors can't figure out what's wrong me, is it too early for them for urine HCG test (3 days before my predicted period)? We have BD many times (TMI) but this bleeding never happened before. I am a little worried.

a pulling pain by my right ovary, it's so strange and I really am getting frustrated :(

3 days til your AF arrives.

Whenever I get pains on my sides it's usually when I'm about to ovulate. Each month the opposite side hurts. It could be possible your cycle got jiffed up or you're ovulating way late.

Sorry I don't know TOO much about tracking and ovulation, other than a woman is fertile once a month sometimes

Thanks, I was wondering could it be implantation bleeding? Its so strange because my cycle is normal 28 days but i started bleeding 3 days before my expected period.

Sorry for TMI, I know I am getting a little paranoid. I am actually 14 DPO yesterday when I started bleeding. Again it could be a very early visit from AF but it's not heavy even today at 15 DPO I am still bleeding a little and started wearing tampons already and noticed that the blood is light or pale red with a bit of dark brown (TMI).

I know theres nothing to be worried about, we are not TTC but it would be a blessing if I get BFP (but had too much BFN the last few days too) :( I do remember BD when I was O and during the days when I am most fertile and thus the worries. Thank you so much for the help.

You could always call your OB again, maybe try for a referall for an US to look at your utuerus/ovaries/kidneys if nothing else.

I've had a few of those scans done when I thought I had PCOS/endo

Just an idea, GL

I made a mistake with my O day, I actually O on 1 May and I was 12DPO when I started with spotting. I am on 3rd day with very light period and my predicted visit from AF is tomorrow. I am a bit worried that it could be IB, but anyway I will POAS as soon as I stop bleeding and get another appointment with my GP. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"