No Show Question

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Liz2, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Liz2

Liz2 Well-Known Member

Hey ladies! I am new here. Just did a little intro earlier. I have a question that I hope you guys have some experience with.

I am usually VERY regular with my periods. VERY! To the day and time of day even since the little one was born almost 8 months ago. Well this month is not the case. Tomorrow will be a week late. I took a test last friday the day I was supposed to start and it's a no. Then I took one on Monday night because I was having an MRI done Tuesday and didn't want to go if I was preggo. That one was negative too. I have light cramping sometimes and major back pain. Anyone have any ideas of whats going on???

Thanks in Advance

Liz :)

2. prittinnpink

prittinnpink Guest

Could you have changed your diet or be stressed out? Just to be on the safe side, maybe you might want to push the MRI back a week or get blood work done ASAP. Explain the situation and the MRI concern, I'm sure your doc won't mind.

3. Liz2

Liz2 Well-Known Member

I am thinking that it's stress and lifestyle change. We moved in with the hubby's family last month. There are 2 other girls that I guess I could have sunk up with....I hear that happens! It's just frustrating because the month we decide that we want to try to concieve my period goes postal!!! I do not have a good history of pregnancies so I was just hoping for 1 good thing!!!

4. Megg33k

Megg33k Going with the flow!

Awww, sweetie! We're all hoping for that 1 good thing. It will come to you! I can feel the disdain and frustration in your post, and I recognize it. I feel it too! Luckily though... we have an entire board of wonderful people going through the same or similar things, and we don't mind it a bit if you vent! Of course, I think everyone (except myself) is pregnant all the time! I'm the most optimistic person ever when it comes to everyone else! So, my bet is, as always, a late +! However, I know that other factors can throw these things off. But, I do hope it's your :bfp: rather than stress and whatnot! :hugs:

~*BABY DUST*~

5. calm

calm Administrator
    Administrator Moderator

I hope its just the case of a BFP not showing its head yet.

If its not, I must say that from reading the forum I have noticed that very regular women start to be irregular when TTC, maybe because they stress out in the TWW, I dont know...

I just hope its a case of the former, take care xxx

6. Diana_

Diana_ TTC on Clomid round 4

It's frustrating when AF won't shop up and the tests keep giving :bfn:! :grr: I'd definitely call the doctor on Monday if you keep getting :bfn: and no :witch:. They should be able to do a blood test before the MRI just to make sure everything's all right. I had an MRI done some years ago, and I remember them asking about my LMP at the time.

7. Liz2

Liz2 Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies!! It really helps to have someone to talk to so I don't go too crazy in my head :)

8. Beltane

Beltane Mother of 3 Boys!

With my last pregnancy, it took a while to get a BFP - I think I was over a week late.