No sign af Cd40 ?

TTC 84

Reaction score
Ok so I got my first af after depo shot on 22nd April, ( depo wore off December )we bd every other day once bleeding stopped which was the 27th , had some ovulation signs around 6th may we bd 5 days straight from 2nd-6th then back to every other day , on the 14th I had 2 pink watery spots when I wiped followed by strange pinching cramps all day on and off . I did use opks but never got a definate positive so gave up , I don't temp so who knows for sure when I ovulated. Took pregnancy tests bout week ago got two faint lines ( dodgey tests ) followed by negative test I'm now on cd 40 with no sign of af . Wishful thinking that I'm pregnant but more likely just irregular cycles post depo . :shrug:

I was in the same boat as you ( had implant out April 11th ) first AF came a week later and second cycle didn't come until CD39. So my cycles are probz going to be irregular for abit due to implant removal.
It's really hard to tell when stopping contraception..if it was me I would leave it another 5 days or so then take another test :) getting pregnant with my daughter I didn't get a positive until CD49 and that was with irregular periods due to my MC.
Good luck and hope you get that BFP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->