no sleeep again :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by katieeandbump, Dec 14, 2009.

1. katieeandbump

katieeandbump Well-Known Member

urghhhh another night with NO sleep think im going crazy! if its not being uncumfy, heartburn or needin a wee its oh snoring or farting! or baby wrigglin! :( anyone else the same?? cant believe ive got 5 weeks leftt !! boooo xx

2. eddjanuary10

eddjanuary10 Well-Known Member

i can really sympathise with you, same all round here minus the heartburn! oh how i miss a good nights sleep...... :sleep:

:hugs: x

3. billybump

billybump mummy to my little man

I'll sympathise, getting up and going to work is so hard especially since its dark, then you get the usual remarks, 'this is the easy bit, you'll not sleep properly for the next 20yrs'. Fantastic, way to cheer me up and motivate me.

4. Boomerslady

Boomerslady Well-Known Member

:hugs: having no sleep is horrible.....I got a total of about 1 hour when in hospital on Fri night!

Are you taking anything for the heartburn? My GP prescribed me ranitidine and it's a life saver...one pill an hour before bed and HB is no more!!

Until a week or so ago I wasn't sleeping well, but I've started having really hot baths before bed and it seems to help. It still takes me a while to fall asleep but once I'm out, I can sleep through.

My OH snores like a beast so I can sympathise....either beating him when he snores, or kicking him onto the sofa might help (even if it's for 1 night)

5. suzib76

suzib76 Well-Known Member

i am the same, some nights are not so bad but last night was horrendous :(

i had a nap in the afternoon coz i was feeling awful, just generally crap - but i couldnt get to sleep till after 130am, and was up at 220 to pee :( dont think i slept more than and hour and a half at a time