no sleeep again :(

katieeandbump

Reaction score
urghhhh another night with NO sleep think im going crazy! if its not being uncumfy, heartburn or needin a wee its oh snoring or farting! or baby wrigglin! :( anyone else the same?? cant believe ive got 5 weeks leftt !! boooo xx

i can really sympathise with you, same all round here minus the heartburn! oh how i miss a good nights sleep...... :sleep:

:hugs: x

I'll sympathise, getting up and going to work is so hard especially since its dark, then you get the usual remarks, 'this is the easy bit, you'll not sleep properly for the next 20yrs'. Fantastic, way to cheer me up and motivate me.

:hugs: having no sleep is horrible.....I got a total of about 1 hour when in hospital on Fri night!

Are you taking anything for the heartburn? My GP prescribed me ranitidine and it's a life saver...one pill an hour before bed and HB is no more!!

Until a week or so ago I wasn't sleeping well, but I've started having really hot baths before bed and it seems to help. It still takes me a while to fall asleep but once I'm out, I can sleep through.

My OH snores like a beast so I can sympathise....either beating him when he snores, or kicking him onto the sofa might help (even if it's for 1 night)

i am the same, some nights are not so bad but last night was horrendous :(

i had a nap in the afternoon coz i was feeling awful, just generally crap - but i couldnt get to sleep till after 130am, and was up at 220 to pee :( dont think i slept more than and hour and a half at a time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"