No sore boobs at all?

kimmy04

Reaction score
I'm a little concerned because with my first 2 pregnancies I had extremely painful and sore boobs early on! This time nothing! They feel completely normal.. not bigger.. don't hurt. This happened once before during my missed mc but I also didn't have any pregnancy symptoms at all that time. So far I've been feeling sick on and off and very tired but other then that I feel pretty normal.

Has anyone else gotten to 7 weeks without any Breast pain and everything was okay? I have my first scan in just over a week.

Yes. Everyone pregnancy is different and not every symptom is experienced.

Me me me wow I could have written this! I'm 7 weeks today no sore boobs been feeling sick and tired but that's it! Xx

I'd sooner feel sick, I read somewhere that with nausea you're risk of mc drops to something like 3%.

I have sore Boobs this time, infact that's why I tested...but no nausea or any other symptoms,just like with my Mc. I'm scared :(

I've no symptoms at all, and had a scan today and saw a baby with a strong heartbeat.
It doesn't mean anything bad. Each pregnancy can be completely different to your last in my experience.
With dd2 I also had no symptoms and all went well :flower:

I'm the same Hun, had really sore boobs with my other 2 and I've nothing this time so far. I do feel sick on and off and I'm tired all the time but other than that.. Nothing. I've also like you been worrying about it! So glad I've seen this and I now know I'm not the only one x

I am currently 9 weeks, had an ultrasound at 8wks and haven't had any sore boobs so far. The ultrasound showed a baby with a heartbeat so it can happen.

I never had sore boobs with my daughter, and she was totally fine. I don't have them this time either (although my nipples are really sore).

I feel the same as you. Right now have not many symptoms and am worrying that this is not a viable pregnancy. Esp since I had a scan on Tuesday and all the doc could see was a gestational sac she said that measured 5 weeks when I am supposed to be 6 weeks. I am sure of dates cos I did IUI.

Fingers crossed that everything will turn out ok.

Hope everything turns out okay for you ebelle! I know we all worry way too much and I'm sure everything is fine! I've had a mc before so I worry more than I should but I have also had 2 healthy pregnancies so fingers crossed for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->