No sore boobs like usual in tww?

beneathmywing

Reaction score
Hi, Girls

I took Clomid cd4-8 this cycle and had an IUI on cd16. I am 5dpo today and still have no sore boobs, which is odd because my boobs are always sore literally on 1dpo until a day or two before af shows and I am feeling nothing! Can this be a good sign?

Mine is same I'm now CD 28 Af was due today but I o'd late so really not due until tuesday. I normally have super sore breast from 3 dpo. They are usual swollen, huge, and painful this cycle not all. Just to my nipples are tiny bit but it could have been from how I slept. The only other time this ever happened where I didn't get them was when I had a MC a year and half ago! So possibly good luck for both of us this cycle :)

Mine is same I'm now CD 28 Af was due today but I o'd late so really not due until tuesday. I normally have super sore breast from 3 dpo. They are usual swollen, huge, and painful this cycle not all. Just to my nipples are tiny bit but it could have been from how I slept. The only other time this ever happened where I didn't get them was when I had a MC a year and half ago! So possibly good luck for both of us this cycle :)

So sorry about the mc, but I hope this is a good thing for us both!!! It's very odd for me, so I know they say to look for things that arent common!!

Popping in. This was my main symptom!! I always get super sore/swollen BB's all over before my period. This time, it was only my nipples. Then, a day before AF was supposed to be due, I developed hard, sore lumps in them.

Praying for you ladies :flower:

Popping in. This was my main symptom!! I always get super sore/swollen BB's all over before my period. This time, it was only my nipples. Then, a day before AF was supposed to be due, I developed hard, sore lumps in them.

Praying for you ladies :flower:

Thank you!!! 8dpo today and still nothing!!!
Hoping its a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"