• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

no sore boobs?

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
anyone else ?

my feel perfectly fine and normal...i know i am only 4 weeks :blush:but should they be feeling sore or something?

I never had sore boobs throughout my PG :)

thanks vickie !!!

you just make my day !!! feel better now for sure!!!

I dont have sore boobs miel :hugs: hopefully we will be moaning about too much symptoms soon :rofl: xxx

I didn't have sore boobs till I was about 10 weeks into my pregnancy :)

Wait for the hCG to hit you. You probably don't have many symptoms at all yet. Enjoy being in early pregnancy with no discomfort... not to say you'll feel uncomfortable, but the odds are high you'll get sore boobs, cramps and nausea, or some kind of combination. Expect things to start hotting up round 6 weeks.

You'll be fine!! :hugs:

I had sore boobs before my BFP, convinced it was my usual AF sign as normally it was. Nothing since even now :hugs:

havent had sore boobies this whole pregnancy, just leaky ones!!! :rofl: :hugs:

I get a tingly feeling in my nipples sometimes, but no soreness. I want the big ol' pregnancy boobs!!

I'm so glad you posted this, I have been worrying about this (along with everything else) too. Mine feel a bit tender, but only if I poke them, which I keep doing just to make sure, have to watch myself not to do it in front of anyone! I really want some symptoms just so I know that there is really something going on in there!

I havent had that since about 9 weeks but it was pretty damn brutal now it seems to be just the nipples lol

Mine havent hurt much at all till the last couple of days. My nipples have got more and more tender. :hugs:

Mine only started being sensative at 12 weeks, dont worry Miel!!

Awww, so exciting to see you in here Miel!!!
No sore BBs for me! In fact in 1st tri i had no pg symptoms at all really - just a lot of AF style cramps (and still get them sometimes now) and a hell of a lot of constipation around wks 8 - 14, but that's it really! I don't think i ever really believed i was pregnant until i had my first scan and saw the little bean in there!

Nope havent had sore boobies either x
They have got a little more tender with in the last few days but not actually sore x

Make the most of it Miel, sore boobs are a real pain lol

I didn't have big or sore boobs at all with my dd.

This time it kicked in around 7 weeks, and has now eased off.

A lot of women don't get sore breasts. Some get them and then they go away, and may or may not come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"