No stretch marks at 38 weeks - home free?

So far no stretch marks! NO idea why not, as my thighs got some during puberty and my Mom has plenty from me. But I will take it! What are the chances of getting them now in the last 2 weeks? Will I get much bigger? My weight seems to have stabilized in the last week (stayed same from 37 weeks), but my belly has grown from 35/36 weeks so I assume still growing some. Anyone get them right at the end?

Good for you. I dont think youll get them if you havent yet because theyre's really not much growing to be done from now till delivery. I also didnt get any when I was pregnant with DD or after she was born..still none with this baby and I hope they stay away. I put lotion on my belly just in case. Some people are just lucky ;)

I got some with my last pregnancy the day before she was born, I was gutted lol

:haha: I naturally have stretchmarks on my hips. Developed some one my bum and boobs whilst pregnant. Have had LO now (no stretchmarks on my tummy in pregnancy) and :thumbup: I'm still clear!

I hadn't thought about getting them after! Is it due to sudden weight loss or do they just show up more when the skin is relaxed?

I dont have any yet, well one... I too have some from puberty on my hips and boobs, but the only one I have related to pregnancy is a teeny tiny one where I had my belly button pierced. Its about an 1/8 of an inch long but thats it. I kinda figured it would happen though. I use oil every day, but lately have been using a really rich lotion.

I hadn't thought about getting them after! Is it due to sudden weight loss or do they just show up more when the skin is relaxed?

It's to do with the speed your uterus shrinks.

I've a few new ones this time but they're small so I don't mind. I don't want more though LOL!

I didnt have any with my first child, then with lily I was all clear up to 39weeks. However she was 12 days overdue, and in that 19days the stretchies appeared! Gutted, but they are starting to fade now.x

Almost 38 weeks, no stretch marks yet. Mom had horrible ones with me, sister never had any. Keeping my fingers crossed!

LOL....hope you're in the clear! For me though, with my first I made it to 39 weeks before they showed up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->