No stretching and pulling baby #2?

TTC1983

Reaction score
So this will be my second baby and I am 7 weeks 2 days but so far I have had very little if any pulling or stretching sensations.
To be fair I am bigger than my last pregnancy as I never did lose the baby weight.
Anyone else had this?

I had a scan at 6 weeks where they measured me 5 weeks and 3 days but we did see a heartbeat.

me too I don't have nearly as much pulling or stretching pains ...

just have a little bit of hip pain that goes away when I elevate my legs while sitting ...

I don't have any either!! Consider it a blessing, maybe things did not have to stretch as much as the first go round. This is my fourth so I am pretty sure that's why. I also don't have food aversions or nausea or sore breasts.

Jealous you haven't had any, this is my second (well 3rd if you include mmc) and I've had insane pulling and stretching! I'm bigger than first time round as I also never had lost the weight. It's so bad this time I was sure I was having twins :haha:

I'm 8/9 weeks with my second and had 1-2 days of the bad period cramp feeling around 6-7 weeks but that's it. I remember having a really upset stomach all the time too with the pulling and stretching but none of that either. Guess it's normal if you're already stretched out?

No stretching so far this time either and I'll be 9 weeks in a couple of days. No ms either so maybe I chalk it up to "every pregnancy is different" saying? I lost a lot of weight after dd was born and toned up too so would have expected my body to rebel against being stretched but since I already can't wear my pants I guess its expanding just fine:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->