No sweep for me..

K2785

Mummy to Lilli and Maisy
Reaction score
Had my midwife appointment this morning and was really really hoping she would do a sweep... but nope i have to wait until blinking Friday it seems like forever away...xxxx

Nooooooooo! Id be so miffed. Hopefully baby will come before then :) x

I really hope so I'm so uncomfortable now xxx

Why on earth didn't she do a sweep today? That seems like a waste of time - you could have had another one on Friday if todays didn't work! xx

Why on earth didn't she do a sweep today? That seems like a waste of time - you could have had another one on Friday if todays didn't work! xx

I was just told standard procedure with 2nd time mums they don't off a sweep until 41 weeks I was gutted don't they realise how uncomfortable we do get !

What?! Thts silly i would be disapointed aswell!

What a ridiculous rule - i think some midwives make things up to suit them, my SIL had a sweep at 40+3 with her second daughter - she had 3 in fact on 3 consecutive days. I've been so lucky so far and only had the lovely midwives, although maybe i just look hormonal and scary.

Friday will be here before you know it and at least if you are that bit overdue it had moer chance of triggering something. xx

And it means I have to travel 30 mins to just go and get it done as my midwife is not working so can't come to my house :(

:hugs: what a silly rule, i think they make it up sometimes too, we're under the hospital and have an app at 40+3 where they mentioned they would do a sweep. seems so silly they wont :hugs:
my mw with my first refused to sweep me too actually :dohh: xx

That seems a pointless rule!
Hope this week goes fast for you or baby makes an appearance before Fri.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"