No symptoms @10dpo

lucy1

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Been taking ICs 10miu daily since 7dpo (YES Im an addict!) and nothing, thought I could see a line yesterday after a 4 hour hold but nothing this morning and I took a IC AND an asda :dohh:

I've got no symptoms really, little bit of congestion that I've had since about 4dpo, AF type cramping started yesterday on and off and I've got up to pee during the night 3 nights in a row now but I take these as all superficial and know it could all be meaningless.

No idea when AF is due, my periods are irregular but I think I normally got 16/17 days after ovulation. I used OPKs to test for ovulaton and counted 1dpo as the day it started fading from positive. Kept taking them as well for 4/5 days to make sure I wouldnt ovulate again and they kept going down to a light/medium line which is where I'm at any time during the cycle.

Am I out? :cry:

I definitely don't think you are out.

So many women don't get any symptoms before their AF (if at all for a while!) and 10 DPO can definitely be too early to get an accurate :bfn: xx

Tink is right. And implantation happens around 6-10dpo so it could take 7 days after implantation for the hcg levels to be high enough to detect, so too early. Ur not out til AF shows! Prayers for you! :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks ladies :thumbup:

I'm 12dpo and not even a hint of a line so I'm guessing I'm out now!! No symptoms, still peeing quite a lot but when you've tried 3 different early tests including a FRER and not even a whiff its time to look forward to the next round :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->